F1 2012 speed problem

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys!

I have got a speed problem as you read in the title! As I see in all f1 2012 videos in youtube most of you reach speeds like 300 + km/h ! Wtf? I mean.. I have tried any possible car setup you have posted in "car setup topic" but still the highest speed i have ever reached is about 207 km/h ! At 7th gear speed cant get higher? Before each race at gearbox setting i pull it fully right but still the top speed is about 205-207 So, my question is how do you get speeds over 300 ? Is there any setting or specific setup i have to look for ? Please help me!!

It sounds like you might need to re-calibrate your controller or throttle/brake pedals

1/ Recalibrate in your operating system, on PC - Control Panel > Devices and Printers

I assume that consoles have something similar for calibration.

2/ Remap the throttle and brakes in game, on PC - MyF1 > Driving Controls > Customise Profile

Again I assume consoles have something similar

Haha ..... you guys are probably correct, it looks like a mph/kph thing. I read the question wrong, I thought the OP was genuinely not actually accelerating above 200 kph on track.

It didn't click that when he set the sliders to the right, he was quoting the speed numbers on that screen, rather than the real speed attained with those slider settings fully right :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%