Resource icon

Speed and Zoom Mod 1.41

Login or Register an account to download this content
Coops submitted a new resource:

Speed and Zoom Mod - Increase the Game Speed and Zoom limits

Increases the speed multipliers during the game from
1.75, 2.75, 3.75
to 1.5, 7.5, 15
Allowing you to fly through practices and get through seasons much faster.

Allows you to zoom in closer so you can see the new liveries in game, also allows you to zoom out further and tilt change the view angle higher and lower.

HUGE props and thank you to TheFlamingRed who figured out how to adjust the speed & zoom and helped me learn how to edit the file.

If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend...

Read more about this resource...

Really nice work. Do you think I could combine this with FlamingRed's new mod that will come out soon by just copying the lines for zooming?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this! Is there any way to increase the speed of moving through days?(i.e similar to the pre-season days)? Could you add that functionality?
Again thanks a lot for this. Rated 5 stars :)

Really nice work. Do you think I could combine this with FlamingRed's new mod that will come out soon by just copying the lines for zooming?

I'll post the method into Reds Assembly editing thread, that way you can do it to any mod and also after every update

Thank you very much for this! Is there any way to increase the speed of moving through days?(i.e similar to the pre-season days)? Could you add that functionality?
Again thanks a lot for this. Rated 5 stars :)

I'll have a look, but the frontend speed is separate and I think might have a different method

glad it works for you guys

i dont have: common\Motorsport Manager\MM_Data\Managed in steamapps folder. Just sourcemods or something....

That's just the standard install directory, not sure where you would have it. you should be able to find it by clicking on the "browse local files" button from within steam.

once you've found the game directory copy the file across

God i like the zoom! Nice work! Thanks for this!
But can u make please a second Mod with other Speed options? In the moment i dont want to use the Mod because of the Speedoptions. :(

I would prefer
1,75 (1,5 feels so slow)
3 - 5 ( 7,5 feels to fast for reacting , but to slow for skiping --> never using this)
15 is good ( but if you want something new : maybe 10 - 12)

Last edited:
anyway... this is fantastic adition to this game. Finaly you can watch cars really close... and can see the different liverys. I downloaded just zoom.... because default quite suits me... anything faster is too fast 4 me ;)

Could you please create a mod that allows for real time speed. i would really love to see the cars at there natural speed. also at the slowest speed and zoomed in all the way it goes a bit too fast as i would love to see the cars overtake in real time.
please please make real time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing