Specs of the Brasil Stock Car V8 of 2012

How weights it?

lets make a sticky cause Iam interested and couldnt find the infos. And maybe some could use them too(if the have questions to the topic)?

Thanks so the car has 520+ HP and weight 1310 kg including driver.
I dont speak this language. So is it right?

Another question. In the stock car you have on steering wheel on the left an display with a space of two numbers. In the game this display isnt on(so there are no numbers) for what is this display?

How weights it?

lets make a sticky cause Iam interested and couldnt find the infos. And maybe some could use them too(if the have questions to the topic)?

Ian, the regulations are here:

http://www.cba.org.br/site/regulamento.php?id_modalidade=62

Unfortunately, the PDFs are in portuguese, but Google Translator worked pretty well for me (if you can live with some funny translations made by the bot), just copy and paste the PDF URL. For example, the original technical regulations ebook returns the link below:

http://translate.google.com.br/tran...s/regulamentos/F_2012_Stock_Técnico.SITE_.pdf

Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3048/w2bmukna_jpg.htm

w2bmukna_jpg.htm
w2bmukna_jpg.htm
left of the gear indicator. andrightof the green arrow. there is a display which is showing nothing is there a purpose for it?

thanks guys

Thats quite interesting? It is indicating the time left before the self destruction?

Or the motoprogramm? The atmosphere of the game could be improved if this display would be useable for the countdown till the next boost is avaible.

or what is it for?

Thats quite interesting? It is indicating the time left before the self destruction?

Or the motoprogramm? The atmosphere of the game could be improved if this display would be useable for the countdown till the next boost is avaible.

or what is it for?

At the beginning of the video it shows "74", "75", then this disappear and I can't understand what is it for.
I think it is not possible for P2P countdown, it is 150 sec

Summarized:

To end, in case of accident, the car can be opened by the roof, making easier for the medics to remove the driver's helmet and making imobilization easier as well.

X-Ray of the car:

Model: JL G-09

Chassis: tubular, made of molybdenum without sewing

Carroceria: Carbon fiber

Wheels: OZ,

Clutch, Xtrac,

Differential: Xtrac,

Brake Clamps: AP Racing,

Brake Disc: Fremax

Clamps: Ecopads

Engine HP: 480HP by Cosworth

Fuel: Brazilian Ethanol

Torque: 63 kgf/m

Tyres: Goodyear, slick radials, with 25,5 x 10,5'

Developed by the Brazilian engineer Gustavo Lehto from JL (formet ZF Racing) and Italian engineer Nicola Scimeca (ex-Dallara)
And so they have nothing to do with Peugeot, Chevrolet. Nor Shell or Red Bull and so on.

What are the Clamps from Ecopad? What do this clamps?

by the way
If you race that (really) car just dont think about the poor brasilians(A third of the population of Rio de Janeiro live in favelas, or slums).
And the jungle killing, food wasting government.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back