rF2 SPECIAL: S397 GT3 @ Suzuka - Sat 02 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
you are very welcome ..sadly no flying horse for you ..welcome my friend :thumbsup:

Sorry, sign me out. After 2h messing around I cant get the wheel to work after the last game update. Will try to reinstall, but I am not going to be ready for the race. rF2 with me is always hit and miss.

Sorry, sign me out. After 2h messing around I cant get the wheel to work after the last game update. Will try to reinstall, but I am not going to be ready for the race. rF2 with me is always hit and miss.
Can you sign me out please? Ive just been on but my game is having a graphical lag so my car is about 2 seconds per lap slower than when offline

You are both signed out thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:

you are very welcome ..if you get a blue flag? ..stay on the racing line and maybe slow down slightly to let the driver by ..it is his responsibility to get pass you safely..but please never try to race them ..Welcome aboard, I hope you have fun :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome. I prefer to do some tests, and run another race later. So I can access the driving school, although I like to be clean, because it is my top priority and my way of taking simulation and racing seriously, having fun at the same time.

I hope we see you soon on track. Goodbye

Firstly I need to apologize to somebody..during practice I hit them at full force, they were braking for a sharp corner and I was still doing 100 mph + ..my foot controls became disconnected from the USB slot. I had no brakes, so whoever it was I am sorry :barefoot:

Had a rather eventful race, after lap three I was in a decent position for me, then it all came apart, pushing to hard and started making silly mistakes.

Many congratulations to the podiums ..well deserved :thumbsup:..hope to see you all next week

Great fun tonight, but boy are those new skins VRAM and GPU hungry :( I guess I'm going to have to lower my settings a bit more, my regular settings were maxed out during the whole race and I don't think I ever got to 60 fps :( (mind you that with regular combos, I run at around 120 fps).

Apologies about that bit of lag at the start again, though there obviously was very little I could do about that.

And also sorry for that bump when I was overtaking @Jenda2cz for the second time (since I promptly spun off a few corners later the first time) near the end of the race. Looking at the replay, it wasn't my fault as much as I thought at the time, but I definitely did start to drift a bit too much to the right there anyway. And it was generally a bit of undercut, but that was really my only chance to get past you, as much as I don't like doing it like this - you were noticeably faster on the straights and I could only just keep up there :)

Apologies @johndough247 for the contact; I thought I was clear - a complete brain fade on my part :redface:

Grip vanished after half a dozen laps, leading to a couple of half-spins, slight anger and a loss of concentration. Thought it best to retire :cautious:

Are you referring to the collision at Degner curve (The first right hander after the Esses)? I was wondering who bumped me off, but it's okay buddy, luckily no real damage, just some slight flatspotting.

I was guilty of bumping @Guettoben as well on the 130R on the last lap, very sorry about that...I'm pretty sure I had sufficient overlap but I should have expected you to run as wide as you did, especially considering the condition of everyone's tyres at the end.

My tyres were pretty good until about the last 8 laps or so (ran softs like everyone else), but brake balance and TC adjustments helped...Glad I survived this race and the Mini race this morning @ Oulton Park...slowly improving I guess. Now about that speed :roflmao:

Good race guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back