rF2 SPECIAL: S397 GT3 @ Suzuka - Sat 02 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi. I just subscribed as a premium during the next 3 months. I have seen everything related to the pilot school, and I do not know if it is necessary to run today's test. So today, if I can participate, it could be a test for me. I do not qualify to leave from behind. Thank you.

Guys this sim is not totally fixed (for me) I crashed 4 times trying to get in, but eventually it was OK ..I guess what I am trying to say is, that if you stick with it, eventually you will be rewarded :thumbsup:

Hi. I just subscribed as a premium during the next 3 months. I have seen everything related to the pilot school, and I do not know if it is necessary to run today's test. So today, if I can participate, it could be a test for me. I do not qualify to leave from behind. Thank you.

you are very welcome ..if you get a blue flag? ..stay on the racing line and maybe slow down slightly to let the driver by ..it is his responsibility to get pass you safely..but please never try to race them ..Welcome aboard, I hope you have fun :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%