rF2 SPECIAL Multiclass @ Bathurst - Friday 13 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Same here package not available, last time only fix that worked for me was a complete reinstall of rFactor2 which I don’t much feel like doing this evening so please sign me out.
Same here package not available, last time only fix that worked for me was a complete reinstall of rFactor2 which I don’t much feel like doing this evening so please sign me out.

I assume that you own the new Aston GTE ?

Hey unfortunatly I cant make it tonight due to personal reasons, however I hope I can make it next time :)
Something came up and I have to pull out... :(

I am having trouble getting back into club racing...

You guys have all been signed out :thumbsup:

Ah I just tried driving. My left knee still hurts like a motherbeeper. Can't apply the brakes without a awful stich in my knee...that's my weekend done with simracing. Why do I have to like mountainbiking that much...crap.

Wish you all the best, genius combo! If someone streams let me know, might give it a shot watching :)

Ah I just tried driving. My left knee still hurts like a motherbeeper. Can't apply the brakes without a awful stich in my knee...that's my weekend done with simracing. Why do I have to like mountainbiking that much...crap.

Wish you all the best, genius combo! If someone streams let me know, might give it a shot watching :)

Thanks for letting me...get well soon :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back