rF2 SPECIAL Multiclass @ Bathurst - Friday 13 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Would it be possible to do race from 6AM to 6PM with time scaling to mimic 12 hours of Bathurst, I think this would be more interesting than just race in daylight.

Would it be possible to do race from 6AM to 6PM with time scaling to mimic 12 hours of Bathurst, I think this would be more interesting than just race in daylight.

Nice idea... our last "special" event, involved night time driving, so decided to keep this one in daylight, I know there are drivers that prefer day time racing, so basically just trying to keep things fair and interesting for all drivers.

I have Sebring in mind for October's "special" and this event would mimic the 12hrs of Sebring.

Last edited:
Nice idea... our last "special" event, involved night time driving, so decided to keep this one in daylight, I know there are drivers that prefer day time racing, so basically just trying to keep things fair and interesting for all drivers.

I have Sebring in mind for October's "special" and this event would mimic the 12hrs of Sebring.
May I suggest a try out of the 2021 WEC championship?

So:
Hypercar
Lmp2
Btw

That is quite a fun combo.

I'm so gutted...
Got to sign out of this one as my CSW V1.0 has stopped responding properly.
I was having a few laps round Bathurst when suddenly the game paused and my wheel lost FFB and no lights or buttons working.... The power light is flashing slowly on alternate sectors in a circle...
In the Fanatec driver program the graphic of the wheel has the rim missing and the wheelbase is ghosted with a large red no entry line going across the front.
I have some parts waiting for collection in the UK but its going to be 3 weeks till the in laws come back with them... :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so gutted...
Got to sign out of this one as my CSW V1.0 has stopped responding properly.
I was having a few laps round Bathurst when suddenly the game paused and my wheel lost FFB and no lights or buttons working.... The power light is flashing slowly on alternate sectors in a circle...
In the Fanatec driver program the graphic of the wheel has the rim missing and the wheelbase is ghosted with a large red no entry line going across the front.
I have some parts waiting for collection in the UK but its going to be 3 weeks till the in laws come back with them... :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear this m8, I hope you get it resolved without to much money being spent ...you will be missed :thumbsup:

Same here package not available, last time only fix that worked for me was a complete reinstall of rFactor2 which I don’t much feel like doing this evening so please sign me out.

Sorry to hear this m8, I hope you get it resolved without to much money being spent ...you will be missed :thumbsup:
Thanks mate. It's a cr@p situation as was really looking forward to this. Such an epic combo.
But hey, I'll be back once those parts arrive. I hope. And it also gives me 3 weeks to obtain the rest of the parts for my 8040 rig I'm building. 3 weeks to complete and repair the base and rims
I'll be Baaaaack

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back