rF2 SPECIAL Multiclass @ Bathurst - Friday 13 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

silly me :whistling: Forgot to buy Two strong pack...

It works :thumbsup:

I had to think really hard about including the new Aston GTE, I was worried that maybe not a lot of members had purchased it yet...I decided in the end to add it, but was ready to remove it, if I received a lot of complaints.

The next "special" event (October) had sebring in mind?

Hello, i would like to sign up for this event, i would like to use the LMP2 Oreca, it will be hard to deal wth traffic, but certainly a good opportunity do gain some experience :thumbsup:

Just take your time, if this is your first time? just accept that you are not going to win :thumbsup: Welcome aboard...we have some excellent LMP drivers, I am sure one of them will other help.

Hello, i would like to sign up for this event, i would like to use the LMP2 Oreca, it will be hard to deal wth traffic, but certainly a good opportunity do gain some experience :thumbsup:
I was also looking into this. The straight gonna be easy but the top of the mountain ... I'm honestly gonna be afraid of what happens when one car gets stuck sideways hahaha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back