AC SPECIAL: Group C @ Feldbergring - Friday 26th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Race server #11 is now up. If you want to join late, you're welcome to pick any free car :)

This event will be run using TeamSpeak as before: the host is ts.racedepartment.com, with the same password as the race server.

Last edited:
Thanks for the crazy race, had lots of fun again. I feel like i didnt sweat any less than a real driver, due to the intense track/car combo and the Heat.
fantastic fight ... I didn't expect so much action ..I'm soaking wet in the water ... 30 degrees Celsius in the package !!!!
Same here in Germany lets, hope it cools down a bit in the sunday evening, 60min straight will be even more brutal.

Sorry everyone, circulating alone I am okay, but in a race I really struggle.
I love the car but it really needs 100% concentration all the time.
Get the throttle slightly wrong especially as it goes into high boost over the wrong bump in the road spells disaster, certainly for me, then throw in the stress that I experienced into it all especially in the second race.:confused:
The down force drops away so quickly making braking go from mighty to feeble in no time.
All it needs is for me to momentarily take my concentration away, anything, car stuck at the road side, some just stopped at the edge of the road is disaster in this car for me.
Once my nerves subsided, and I got some confidence back ( poor old thing ).
I really started to enjoyed the cat and mouse with Chris, eventually I could see that i was in a great place, difficult to see how he was going to get by, if he did I had the long straight to get it back.
Not my best race by a long way, but loved the eventual struggle, a race to remember for me.:)

Again sorry to everyone for just not being able to get the car out of the situations it ended up in.

Rolled up with laughter when Chris had to use his car to bump my LT into moving.:roflmao::roflmao:

Sorry everyone, circulating alone I am okay, but in a race I really struggle.
I love the car but it really needs 100% concentration all the time.
Get the throttle slightly wrong especially as it goes into high boost over the wrong bump in the road spells disaster, certainly for me, then throw in the stress that I experienced into it all especially in the second race.:confused:
The down force drops away so quickly making braking go from mighty to feeble in no time.
All it needs is for me to momentarily take my concentration away, anything, car stuck at the road side, some just stopped at the edge of the road is disaster in this car for me.
Once my nerves subsided, and I got some confidence back ( poor old thing ).
I really started to enjoyed the cat and mouse with Chris, eventually I could see that i was in a great place, difficult to see how he was going to get by, if he did I had the long straight to get it back.
Not my best race by a long way, but loved the eventual struggle, a race to remember for me.:)

Again sorry to everyone for just not being able to get the car out of the situations it ended up in.

Rolled up with laughter when Chris had to use his car to bump my LT into moving.:roflmao::roflmao:

It was great fun Ernie, always happy to give the bump start :roflmao:

Enjoyed that @Chris Down , thanks for putting it on:)

The track is so ridiculously addictive, @Fat-Alfie deserves a medal. Congrats to all for finishing and for some being lapped, thank you for being proper gents:thumbsup:

Noticed someone put up the 1st race to https://simresults.net/ , I've added the 2nd race too. @Kek700 Ernie... stonking lap times in that race matey, I couldn't believe it when I saw your sector 3 time, I was losing 3 seconds to you yikes!:confused:

My apologies to @JohannesK at the start of the 2nd race, I thought I might have pushed you wide into the 1st corner (2nd race) hence the wait for you, haven't watched the replay yet but pls accept my apologies if I did.

Oh, and thanks for the wedgie Chris:p

Last edited:
Enjoyed that @Chris Down , thanks for putting it on:)

The track is so ridiculously addictive, @Fat-Alfie deserves a medal. Congrats to all for finishing and for some being lapped, thank you for being proper gents:thumbsup:

Noticed someone put up the 1st race to https://simresults.net/ , I've added the 2nd race too. @Kek700 Ernie... stonking lap times in that race matey, I couldn't believe it when I saw you're sector 3 time, I was losing 3 seconds to you yikes!:confused:

My apologies to @JohannesK at the start of the 2nd race, I thought I might have pushed you wide into the 1st corner (2nd race) hence the wait for you, haven't watched the replay yet but pls accept my apologies if I did.

Oh, and thanks for the wedgie Chris:p

Well now, a 6th from the pitlane and a 4th, albeit due to a bit of messing by the front runners... but I'll take it nonetheless... I think I might just have another beer!

Well done all. Thanks for running this event @Chris Down

Last edited:
First a big thank you to @Chris Down for this incredible bonus race. I did enjoy it very much. Also thanks to everyone who joined.

In the first race I hoped for a battle with @Medilloni but he was a bit faster and far more consistent. And when my steering wheel got loose causing me to hit the fence I had to go back to the pits. With sweatty hands it took a while to attach the wheel back to the desk. Managed to overtake some backmarkers to finish 8th. In race 2 I had a good start and battle for 5th with @joeymac . After the incident from the front guys I found myself on position 2. As in race 1 John increased the gap between us but very happy to be 2nd in such a great combo.

Another great moment was when @Kek700 came flying by on the straight. Man, so fast is the LT!

Personally I would love to do a kind of series with these cars including the Nordschleife, the Deutschlandring and as a "piece de resistance" the Fonteny circuit.

How many great people I see here at Race Department who do their best to cultivate a friendly and funnie environment! Thank you all very much and especially Chris for organizing everything and taking care of absolute newbies like me.
I have felt alluded to by Medilloni when he congratulated also those being lapped who were trying to facilitate overtaking. That was me! :rolleyes:

I don't have as much time as I want for racing, but you make me want many more races. I will try to improve by practicing so as not to hinder the rest.
Thank you all sincerely.
@ Fat-Alfie: Thank you very much too, you never cease to amaze me with your work. I know you are constructing four new tracks and I will observe your activity eager to take hold of all them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%