AC SPECIAL: Group C @ Feldbergring - Friday 26th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
On Spa last monday I used the hard compound because the mediums didn't last for me in 30 min. Is the Feldbergring less demanding for the tyres? In that case the mediums might be an option for me in a 25 min race.
Nooo! definitely softs for you Han:whistling::p

As for how tyre wear compares to Spa I've no idea, though Spa has a few very long corners with loads of stress whereas Feldbergring has lots of 'smaller', low stress corners, if that makes sense:laugh:.

im not a fan of reverse grid races personally, if i qualify towards the rear end of the field, the last thing i want to deal with is having all the faster guys start behind me...
No problem, Kjell. First race is starting with normal qually results. Just make sure that you don't finish the first race in the top 5 and you'll be fine also for the second race :D .

sorry for a daft question but do i need headphone/mic as i dont have one as i usually use pc speakers, i,m just thinking for any instructions we need to listen to, or do we just rock up for praccy and qualifying and then the race, ive got team speak installed but no mic yet?
also could i ask i downloaded the app helicorsa and installed but when i was practicing this afternoon and car came past me but i didnt see any warning (it was going like 100 mph faster than me) does this app only work in the race?
thanks
kev

sorry for a daft question but do i need headphone/mic as i dont have one as i usually use pc speakers, i,m just thinking for any instructions we need to listen to, or do we just rock up for praccy and qualifying and then the race, ive got team speak installed but no mic yet?

No worries, you don't need a mic. Just hop on teamspeak :)

also could i ask i downloaded the app helicorsa and installed but when i was practicing this afternoon and car came past me but i didnt see any warning (it was going like 100 mph faster than me) does this app only work in the race?

It works in any session. Probably you just need to activate it from the right hand side menu.

thanks
kev
I guess that was me. Sorry to scare you like that. Do you use the minimap? You can see other cars on it so you can be prepared for a car coming from behind before helicorsa picks it up.

Just an idea... it may be impossible to get consensus at this stage, but in the interest of a clean start to the race:
What about having a rolling start with everyone holding position behind the lead driver while they set the pace (say 70-80% of race pace) until the end of the cobblestones on the other side of the village?

Just an idea... it may be impossible to get consensus at this stage, but in the interest of a clean start to the race:
What about having a rolling start with everyone holding position behind the lead driver while they set the pace (say 70-80% of race pace) until the end of the cobblestones on the other side of the village?
what about try normal start on first race and then if that ends up badly, rolling start race 2?

Hmm, if people are being sensible it shouldn't be any problem anyway.

How about we consider it for R2 if R1 gets hairy?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back