AC SPECIAL: Group C @ Feldbergring - Friday 26th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've just had a go, got to eat my words, I really enjoyed the sense of speed. So used to 60's cars here.
The amount of concentration required is at a different level to what I am used to.
Normally wonder off into a daydream occasionally, but with this circuit that spelt instant disaster.
That's 6 laps or so, wow that's going to be difficult to.
Cannot get 220 mph Han, managed 215 mph, that's got to be 340kph, just read your post again, I can get 221mph across the start finish line, but not on the straight. :O_o:

Normally hate long circuits, the Porsche make it feel like Brands Hatch Indy circuit. :)

PS Chris video is something else.:thumbsup::):O_o:

A MESSAGE FROM OUR GLORIOUS LEADER

300px-Kim_Il_Sung_Portrait-3.jpg

There will be 15% restrictor for the 962C ST. This number was determined by our most SCIENTIFIC AND SPIRITUAL TESTING BY OUR GREAT LEADER and anyone who says otherwise will be severely punished by being forced to drive the Glickenhaus GT3 for extended periods of time.

lol, never mind, see https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...ing-friday-26th-june-2020.186304/post-3209817

Last edited:
A MESSAGE FROM OUR GLORIOUS LEADER

View attachment 383998

There will be 15% restrictor for the 962C ST. This number was determined by our most SCIENTIFIC AND SPIRITUAL TESTING BY OUR GREAT LEADER and anyone who says otherwise will be severely punished by being forced to drive the Glickenhaus GT3 for extended periods of time.
Damn:mad:!! Will the practice server be adjusted with this restrictor?

I’m happy “without” that 15% restrictor in place, it’s always horses for courses, sometimes each car circuit combination has its advantages has its disadvantages, I rather hoped we could have Le-Mans without the chicains and the LT can only be driven by Statler and Waldorf.

C0266E63-6060-4E7F-B445-20B973213EAB.png

Now that’s what I call a BOP:roflmao::roflmao:

I might do a late join if theres still spots left, but I have a LC brake pedal upgrade and a shifter coming tomorrow, so I might not be able to both get them set up and working AND get some practice in in time for the event...
Never driven this track, but it looks very interesting!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll be in good company either way, even just cruising around is really enjoyable here :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%