AC SPECIAL: Group C @ Feldbergring - Friday 26th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My apologies to @JohannesK at the start of the 2nd race, I thought I might have pushed you wide into the 1st corner (2nd race) hence the wait for you, haven't watched the replay yet but pls accept my apologies if I did.

Oh, and thanks for the wedgie Chris:p
It wasnt really your fault you seemed a lot closer to me in first person than you actually were, so I was too scared to turn in spin you and then proceeded to understeer into the fence. Thank you for being so fair to wait though

@Chris Down I really wanted to join you guys for this, but I felt bad and just couldn't. Once a week is about it for me at this time of day because of missing the meds to do it. I really enjoy these cars sooooo much and it's a shame that we can't attract more. Always feel free to tag me when we run these cars or anything that's high horsepower and 20 years old or older.

@Medilloni sorry it's been so long since we've talked and sorry to see that you've been feeling bad. We'll talk soon.......I hope, but that's more on me than you. Feel better brother.

@Medilloni sorry it's been so long since we've talked and sorry to see that you've been feeling bad. We'll talk soon.......I hope, but that's more on me than you. Feel better brother.
No worries Bobby, I know you've had your hands full for a while, and hope you're on the road back too!

Had a good chuckle when I put up the BMW 235i event for this Weds, we had some bloody good laughs in the noobie classes you put on with this car, what a great intro to RD you gave us :thumbsup:

Apologies for not being able to make it Friday. Was running some practice laps on the server and my internet went down briefly. Rejoined a while later and then about 15 mins later it went down completely. Had an engineer out yesterday to fix the issues so hopefully no problems going forward!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back