RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
The track isn't so bad once you get the hang of it. It's just those horrible blue lines which really do my head in. In VR they look horrendous, making it hard to see brake markers and even the corners themselves! No idea what genius thought it would be a good idea, but there's a reason no other track has followed suit! :O_o:

The track isn't so bad once you get the hang of it. It's just those horrible blue lines which really do my head in. In VR they look horrendous, making it hard to see brake markers and even the corners themselves! No idea what genius thought it would be a good idea, but there's a reason no other track has followed suit! :O_o:
You're not wrong. It is a bizarre circuit especially this particular layout.
The first corners the left and right if and I mean if you get it right without touching the kerbs too much you have the problem of getting a litte airborne on exit. Which can send you around in a blink of an eye. Extremely difficult to get right, 1 out of 10 if you're lucky.
A hell of a circuit that requires a hell of a lot of concentration. So I'm prettymuch screwed.:O_o:

Last edited:
WTCR 2018.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Tues
Cars: WTCR 2018
Track: Autodrom Most

Tuesday 25/06/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 5 places

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Steve Le Gallez
  4. Ben Rosinga
  5. wazowski
  6. Dux
  7. Yetch
  8. BBKing212
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#22

Last edited:
GTR 4.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: GTR 4

Thursday 27/06/19
Practice:

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Kenny Paton (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. QWASZX
  4. Steve Le Gallez
  5. Daniel R.
  6. wazowski
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#13

Last edited by a moderator:
DTM 92.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: DTM `92

Sunday 30/06/19
Practice:

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Entry List
- 32 slots
  2. FeltHat
  3. Mallyauto86
  4. PurgerUK
  5. Steve Le Gallez
  6. Daniel R.
  7. Luke Maney
  8. [COLOR=#b30000]Frank[/COLOR]
  9. Victor Jimenez
  10. CarlosB
  11. [COLOR=#b30000]David DeGreef[/COLOR]
  12. wazowski
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#30

Last edited:
WTCR 2018.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Tues
Cars: WTCR 2018
Track: Monza - GP

Tuesday 02/07/19
Practice:

Entry List
- 32 slots
  2. Steve Le Gallez
  3. FeltHat
  4. Piotrek Blaszczak
  5. BBKing212
  6. wazowski
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#11

Last edited:
GTR 1.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: GTR 1

Thursday 04/07/19
Practice:

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Kenny Paton (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Ben Rosinga
  3. FeltHat
  4. BBKing212
  5. Luke Maney
  6. Frank
  7. PurgerUK
  8. Piotrek Blaszczak
  9. Yetch
  10. Dux
  11. Sasha Jednak ?
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#13

Group C.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: Group C

Sunday 07/07/19
Practice:

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Steve Le Gallez
  2. FeltHat
  3. Luke Maney
  4. [COLOR=#b30000]David DeGreef[/COLOR]
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#10

I need some technical help, guys. My grandson came over last night and did some sim racing on my rig and when I got on this AM to do some practice runs for Thursday's race the driver's view is up in the air looking down at the car instead of in the driver's seat and I can't figure out how to get it back where it's supposed to be. I'm hoping it's just some simple keystroke but being the noob I am all I knew to do was reboot the computer then push every button and combination of buttons I could think of. All to no avail of course. Anyway, I'm at work now but I'd appreciate any suggestions that I could try when I get home in about 5 hours. Thanks.

I need some technical help, guys. My grandson came over last night and did some sim racing on my rig and when I got on this AM to do some practice runs for Thursday's race the driver's view is up in the air looking down at the car instead of in the driver's seat and I can't figure out how to get it back where it's supposed to be. I'm hoping it's just some simple keystroke but being the noob I am all I knew to do was reboot the computer then push every button and combination of buttons I could think of. All to no avail of course. Anyway, I'm at work now but I'd appreciate any suggestions that I could try when I get home in about 5 hours. Thanks.
Try keys for driving view, free flight camera, free look, probably need to bind them in options. Check out those keys over arrows on keyboard so insert, delete etc. Some keys have few functions which you cycle through, instead of just toggle on and off, keep that in mind.

Try keys for driving view, free flight camera, free look, probably need to bind them in options. Check out those keys over arrows on keyboard so insert, delete etc. Some keys have few functions which you cycle through, instead of just toggle on and off, keep that in mind.
Thanks Rad. I have the driving view keys bound but they have no effect in this mode. I even tried cancelling them and re-binding them to no avail. I tried the insert, delete, page up, etc. and those only moved the camera around in the air and yes, I did find some that cycled and ran through all the cycles. I don't know about free flight or free look so I'll try to find those when I get home.

Thanks Rad. I have the driving view keys bound but they have no effect in this mode. I even tried cancelling them and re-binding them to no avail. I tried the insert, delete, page up, etc. and those only moved the camera around in the air and yes, I did find some that cycled and ran through all the cycles. I don't know about free flight or free look so I'll try to find those when I get home.
i once had a bug where my camera was getting "unstuck" from the car or changed to external one, cycling through free flight camera helped
If that wont help then try deleting your profile (back it up first tho :p) or whatever you will find in documents. There are a lot of files like hud_options, graphics_options- send them all to oblivion

Last edited:
i once had a bug where my camera was getting "unstuck" from the car or changed to external one, cycling through free flight camera helped
If that wont help then try deleting your profile (back it up first tho :p) or whatever you will find in documents. There are a lot of files like hud_options, graphics_options- send them all to oblivion
I'll try that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years