RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
i´am new here.
i would like to race in imola today.
Best Regards
Hello and welcome to RD and our club.:)Since you're new can I suggest you check out our club rules linked in the opening post.
Also add your real name to your signature, only other premium members can see it.
Any questions please just ask.

I must admit I do like them the feel of the V8. Despite fractionally slower than the other two and I mean slightly. I should imagine with a little bit more setup time it could be just as quick on this track.
I believe the V12 is the most dominant of the 3. I also believe each car will show its dominance at other circuits. One thing is certain all three cars do not like these modern kerbs. A little too much sausage.

Anyway onto more bragging. I think you need to check the leaderboard again as I am once again the fastest in all three cars.:whistling:
Gauntlet thrown down and picked up. Just don't ask me how many attempts it took! :D

7lYd.gif

Radosław Piątkowski

Thanks guys, this was intense! I made several mistakes, but survived until the checkered flag.

( Btw, what happened at the start?:confused: Cars were flying everywhere including mine, I thought the race was over. Somehow I managed to climb back to 2nd... but I underestimated the fuel consumption and had to take a short second pitstop ~4 minutes before the end :redface:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 165 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.7%