rF2 Special Event: Studio 397 GTE @ Watkins Glen Boot NC - Sun 14Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

alexSchmurtz

SpeedyMite Racing
@Jasegp The multiplayer fee has been dropped: once you buy the game, you can use it online and offline for as long as you want.
There is a new developer behind the game for around 2 years now; they are more or less rebuilding it from the ground up! A lot as already been made, but they have quite big plans and it seems there is enough on their plate to keep them busy for a few more years! Current state is that the driving is really enjoyable, despite many broken stuffs... But they are working really hard and keep improving!
Game is on sale quite often (half price). They have quite a few add-ons now (car packs and tracks), it seems they will now rely on these for their income...:) It might add up over time, but tbh their work is worth the money! And packs are on sales too from time to time (halloween is not far...;)).
The demo has been completely rebuild very recently: that could be a first step for you?

Pappa_G_27

AU Racing Club Staff
I thought I read there is a yearly multiplayer fee for RF2 ?
That was when it first came out. When studio397 took over a few years ago they removed that. You just need to buy the game. Plus any DLC you want and you can multiplayer to your heart's content.

Edit: .Alex you just beat me to it :)

Thanks Guys
I did check when the next sale was on and it's halloween 26th October. I did download the demo and the game plays and driver ok. I might wait until the sale before buying.
Cheers

Thanks Guys
I did check when the next sale was on and it's halloween 26th October. I did download the demo and the game plays and driver ok. I might wait until the sale before buying.
Cheers
Jase, for me rF2 is one of the best sims out there, you won't regret it mate. A bit hit and miss on the content, but if you find the right ones, it's gold. Keep in mind its not AMS with a rich base content, this is more of a mod content based game with very little in terms of what you get when you install it. Having said that the DLC content quality is outstanding and well worth the purchase (well except the formula e... have not tried it, but forumla e, enough said :whistling:) :D

Tony

APIA RACING
Thanks Guys
Cheers
Hi jase, Could you possibly but your real name in the real name tab under your account for Race department, It's nice to know what your actual name is if you are using a nickname as your handle.

Your real name appears under your nickname like all the other premium members here.

Cheers

Jamie

APIA RACING
I've already been on track tuning my car what is a ok time for this track
Yes please, thanks :)
I'm in please
Sign me up please:geek:
In please!
In please !
In please

Sorry non Aussie's I had the wrong GMT time in the post. Practice starts at 09:00 GMT
Apologies for any inconvenience.
Jamie

Jamie

APIA RACING
Sorry non Aussie's I had the wrong GMT time in the post. Practice starts at 09:00 GMT
Apologies for any inconvenience.
Jamie
Hello all Quali will now start at 10:00 GMT. We have delayed the start to try and accommodate the incorrect time in the post

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000