rF2 Special Event: Studio 397 GTE @ Watkins Glen Boot NC - Sun 14Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jamie

APIA RACING
ob_ddcd80_m6-update3.jpg

This should be fun !!!

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server will be available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM.AU #1
Cars: Studio 397 GTE (Steam) Endurance pack will need to be purchased.

Only GTE will be used.

Track: Watkins Glen Boot NC (Steam)
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Start Type: Rolling (+ Formation Lap)

Sunday 14/10/18
Practice:
20:00 AEST (20 minutes) 9:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:20 AEST (20 minutes) 9:20 GMT
Warmup: 20:40 AEST (5 minutes) 9:40 GMT
Race: 20:45 AEST (60 minutes) 9:45 GMT

Team Entry List
  1. Tony (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Jamie
  3. Damien van de Velde
  4. Magnus Stjerneby
  5. Stephen Gibb
  6. alexSchmurtz
  7. Pappa_G_27
  8. david mcintosh
  9. Steve Le Gallez
  10. Kevin Harris
  11. Ingemar Petersson
  12. avenger82
  13. kamackeris
  14. BloodySalmonMan
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi it's going to be my first time driving on racedepartment.What is the actual process for joining the sim is do i log in to teamspeak first then go to rfactor 2 and find game in multiplayer menu and join .

Jamie

APIA RACING
Hi it's going to be my first time driving on racedepartment.What is the actual process for joining the sim is do i log in to teamspeak first then go to rfactor 2 and find game in multiplayer menu and join .
Hi David. Do you use Steam? Is so,open the game in steam and then choose Multiplayer and look for the server RACEDEPARTMENT.COM.AU #1
Login using the RD Premium password and you will see us there.
Let me know if you want to have a go. I am apply to meet you on Teamspeak if that suits you.

Tony

APIA RACING
Hi David, Welcome:)
jump on to TeamSpeak first if you are unsure and please make sure you give yourself plenty of time to setup correctly, most guys are on at least 30 minutes prior anyway so someone can help you thru it.
During this week please make sure you can successfully connect to the Aussie server RacedepartmentAU1 to make sure you are not going to have issues with the track or cars:)

See you on track!

Tony

APIA RACING
Oh one other thing please David, make sure you are using your full name on TS and on the server please:)

Hi
I don't have this game and was thinking of buying it to race here but a I have a few questions first.
1. I have to buy the game and then add multiplayer at an extra cost ?
2.I have to buy car packs to race on RD?
3. How long do you think RD will race this games ?
Just don't want to buy another racing game and not use it as people stop playing it.

Cheers

Last edited:

Jamie

APIA RACING
Hi
I don't have this game and was think of buying it to race here but a I have a few questions first.
1. I have to buy the game and then add multiplayer at an extra cost ?
2.I have to buy car packs to race on RD?
3. How long do you think RD will race this games ?
Just don't want to buy another racing game and not use it as people stop playing it.

Cheers
Hi Jase.
Wait till you see the collective response to form your opinion. We are relatively late to this game as a club but it seems it is growing legs a title month by month. It has always been a good sim but lacked a bit of content. They are addressing this and it seems like that is at a pretty rapid pace.
I’m not sure what you mean by adding multiplayer? Certainly if you want to race the events with paid dlc you will need to buy those packs, but particularly in the last year, there hasn’t been a poor value purchase that I have made.
Other than the new dlc there seems to be lots of discounts for the game and the older content. I am sure there will be someone who,knows where to get the best deals?
Maybe you should post the question in the Aussie convo? There are a few rfactor 2 experts in the group such as Shawn Jacobs and Jeremy Talbot. They are bound to know all there is to know about the game.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 45 10.0%
  • €3001-5000