AC Special Event | Merrry Xmas Fun Ride With A Massive Grid Of Friends

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
This Saturday we're going to celebrate Xmas and the end to a shitty year with COVID-19, lockdowns, tragedy and personal losses. 2021 is almost around the corner and let's end 2020 with a big bang of ... fun.

We will be racing / riding / driving / crusing the little Ligier around the Valencia karting track with 36 online simracing and RaceDepartment friends. No damage, no competition, just a big laughter on Discord with your mates.

Have you got enough of the Xmas diner, are bored, or just want to have a short hour of fun with your mates? Then we are looking for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend to this race. This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!

Event Details
Register your car for this event
  1. If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send me a private message including your email address so I can send you a direct invite.
  2. Got access already to the RD community on SGP? Click here and register your car for this racing club event
  3. Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
  4. Don't forget to join us on Discord for the banter

Hi Bram, I'd like to take part and I can click on the link, see the event and everything but I can't find a button to register :cautious:
I can see though, that I have 2 days left to find the button :D

You must have been distracted by the baguette :)

Screenshot_ligier_js8_s1_ghoults_horsma_20-7-119-19-58-45.jpg

Okay, it's sad. I have no life apparently but I've done Fonteny with the slowest Ligier. Lap time 25.33:roflmao:. But it gave me the opportunity to see for the first time some beautiful details on this great map of @Fat-Alfie . What a magnificent piece of work :thumbsup: !

Last edited:
Could I interest you in an early alpha version of my 62.4km Circuito Stradale del Mugello? Same car? :laugh: (it's a 31min lap in the Alfa 33 Stradale)
Well my laptime of Fonteny with the Alfa was 10.15 so it's about 3 times longer. For the Ligier that will be then approximately 1hour 17minutes depending on the height differences (the Ligier looses a lot of speed when climbing) :roflmao: .

But if you're serious about trying your 62,4km long track: I would gladly do that. I love long tracks.

Last edited:
Well my laptime of Fonteny with the Alfa was 10.15 so it's about 3 times longer. For the Ligier that will be then approximately 1hour 17minutes depending on the height differences (the Ligier looses a lot of speed when climbing) :roflmao: .

But if you're serious about trying your 62,4km long track: I would gladly do that. I love long tracks.

Timing will be done with a 2021 calendar probably

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years