rF2 SPECIAL EVENT/LIVE STREAM: 90 Minutes of Le Mans - Fri 15Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Now that we have a few more GTE drivers signed up for Friday's race, and given that several of the GTE drivers have expressed an interest in driving the Prototype instead, I have now allocated additional grid slots to the LMP3 class. If you would like to switch, now is your chance!
I wanna switch if possible :)

I will also join this.
Just for me to test performance thought, what's the max number of participants you will allow?

I will also join this.
Just for me to test performance thought, what's the max number of participants you will allow?
Cool! We'll probably allow a maximum of 45, so that server stability is not compromised; there's still plenty of space. In which class would you like to drive?

Ok, I've decided on the 2010 JMW Motorsport #92 Aston Martin as my car.

Also: Could someone please explain the pitlane etiquette at Le Mans? I have never done an online race here so I'm not sure how the two lanes are used correctly.

Last edited:
Ok, I've decided on the 2010 JMW Motorsport #92 Aston Martin as my car.
Thank you very much - I have updated your entry! :thumbsup:

Also: Could someone please explain the pitlane etiquette at Le Mans? I have never done an online race here so I'm not sure how the two lanes are used correctly.
You don't need to worry about this - the pit-lane is treated as only a single lane for our events. :)

Ops, forgot to mention that I'd prefer the GTE class :)
You have been added to the list! ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 258 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years