rF2 SPECIAL EVENT/LIVE STREAM: 90 Minutes of Le Mans - Fri 15Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm sorry Daiman but I have to dropout too. Friends dragged me into beer and football. Couldn't say no to them :unsure::ninja:
I wish you all a damn great race! Gonna watch the stream on my hidden tablet :sneaky::whistling:

Pretty sad to miss this one, I should have figured out earlier where everyone is. steam says 3h to update rfactor :(

Yep, the broadcast was great to watch, good stuff @Joseph Wright and @Roy Magnes !

Thought I had the high speed bug under control thanks to the setup, but stupidly forgot about it while drafting an LMP3, and sadly couldn't rejoin...

... but luckily got to watch some insane battles between @Gasper Zupan @Jens Roos @Davide Sciacca and @Crashhard Banger, that was proper stuff for many laps in a row; pure - and clean - entertainment.

And what a finish between @Brent Mills and @BloodySalmonMan, just as if it was written. :confused:

Thanks @Daiman Patel and all involved in organizing this event :thumbsup:

Nice CLUB race, quite epic to run from day to night. Only downside was i was racing half the race with a LMP3 driver, for whatever reason he wasn't able to drive consistently.
Also the standing start with super tight grid spacing was awful because driver in front of me was sleeping at the start. There was nothing to be done but hit the brakes when i realised he wasn't moving.

Thanks guys, it was my first proper race in rF2 and I enjoyed it a lot! Unfortunately I miscalculated the fuel usage and overfuelled the car heavily for the start, so I didn't see the point of holding up everybody, I tried to make the first stint as long as possible, but still finished with ~30 liters in the tank. I also had a few close calls with GTE cars when I probably reacted a bit too late, sorry if I was too agressive at some points.

Great event. Nice to be back after such a long time. My pace was not ok, but still had good fun and some close battles.

Also first time ever in VR. Excellent for racing, for sure in close battles to see cars besides you.
Cannot imagine without VR now :)

Next please!

Thx for organizing, and i just saw fragments of the broadcast. Very well done on Twitch!

Oh and..... thx everyone for the fair racing. Great to see this.

Thank you all for an awsome event. My first 90 min race and in VR. It was ok, but did get a bit choppy as it got dark. Had a clean race apart from one incident with 13 mins to go.

@Ramon van Rijn, @Jens Roos, @Gasper Zupan - thank you guys for great close racing! I was engrossed in our little battles as we raced nose-to-tail and side-by-side :thumbsup:. @Davide Sciacca - no problem, it happens. You were much faster, not sure how you ended up behind us. The most annoying thing was I had wheel vibration until the end of the race after our prang. And thx for hold station behind me at the end. Our incident was captured on the RD Twitch stream too!

Congrats to the winners, podiums, organisers, commentators - and everyone who took part.

Very nice event!
First time for me to race on Le Mans, also the first time to race such a long race with VR.
Unfortunately I made a few very stupid mistakes... ;)
A little spin before the pitstops started...
And then a very stupid mistake... when I left the pit stop, I wanted to check the car status, but I hit the speed limiter button by accident... I noticed it immediately however, even that fraction of a second of speeding got me a drive through penalty. :(
I lost my concentration after the penalty, spun once and the next lap crashed the car into the barriers and then I think I had some sort of damage because my lap times got really slow. :unsure:

Thanks for hosting guys! Was great fun!:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back