rF2 SPECIAL EVENT/LIVE STREAM: 90 Minutes of Le Mans - Fri 15Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Custom skin for me @Daiman Patel

rFactor2_2018-06-15_00-25-20-84.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT

The RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LE MANS & RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LM DARK servers have been restarted in preparation for tonight's event. From what I can see, the client update will only be a patch release, nevertheless the dedicated server application has also been updated; all clients on Build 1110 will continue to be compatible with the server, even if the patch is not installed.

If a new build is also released (following the release of the Endurance Pack) then another announcement shall be made later today.

Live timing is also now available, via LiveRacers - https://racedepartment.liveracers.com/Live.

We look forward to seeing you on track this evening! :D I can't wait - for the first time in a while I feel almost prepared for this race! :giggle:

@Joseph Wright just be mindful of the session times for tonight, mate. They are a bit different to usual. ;)

Your entry has been updated! Thanks mate! :thumbsup:
Sadly there's no tarmac-grey livery so I could hide in shame... Having exams in 3 weeks left no room for any practice at all! Last time I drove Le Mans was last summer in AC with the Audi TT Cup. I will probably die a few times during the race, feeling like a total noob again :D
At least I know the car a little :barefoot:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back