rF2 Special Event: GT3 Challengers Pack@Imola 2018 Sun 19th May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jamie

APIA RACING
gt3.jpg

More Reiza goodness to enjoy on the rFactor2 platform. Imola makes a return with the awesome rF2 GT3 PACK !!!

Welcome to the Aussie rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend the use of Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU#1
Cars: S397 GT3 Challengers Pack (download) This is a DLC which needs to be purchased.
Track: Imola 2018 (download) This is part of the Reiza Pack which needs to be purchased.

SUNDAY 19/05/19
Practice:
20:00 AEST (30 minutes) 10:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (20 minutes) 10:30 GMT
Warmup 1: 20:50 AEST (5 minutes) 10:50 GMT
Race 1: 20:55 AEST (45 minutes) 10:55 GMT

Entry List
-
  1. Tony (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Stephen Gibb
  3. Gringo
  4. Ingemar Petersson
  5. baker048
  6. Leigh Nielsen
  7. Sean
  8. Gasper Zupan
  9. Damien van de Velde
  10. Paul Glover
  11. johndough247
  12. Tero Dahlberg Maybe
  13. Matt
  14. rockracer
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
APIA RACING

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there!
I have decided being an activist is not much for me! Protest has been abandoned.
I concede! Will hand over my cash and just buy the overpriced pack...(especially considering this is simply AMS content ported over)

What about adding some weather to the practice, the rain / drying track is really well done. I would vote for a bit of weather in the race too, but that would be a challenge for sure. If we could get the weather script right it could be good fun.

What about adding some weather to the practice, the rain / drying track is really well done. I would vote for a bit of weather in the race too, but that would be a challenge for sure. If we could get the weather script right it could be good fun.
We would like to do something with weather but given we have issues with night racing it makes us reluctant to try anything of that nature. We have had races planned and had no strife during the week and then as soon as a decent number are on, the troubles begin.:mad:

We would like to do something with weather but given we have issues with night racing it makes us reluctant to try anything of that nature. We have had races planned and had no strife during the week and then as soon as a decent number are on, the troubles begin.:mad:

Really sucks that the server gives issues with it, considering night racing and the weather system is built into rF2...not like it's modded in like Assetto Corsa. Accelerated 24h cycles would have been nice for this race, I could do without the rain though LOL

We would like to do something with weather but given we have issues with night racing it makes us reluctant to try anything of that nature.

Have you tried since the recent performance tweaks s397 released? I can run 30 AI cars in the weather and I dont seem to take a hit fps wise.

How could it be a server issue? The weather is generated on each client is it not.

Perhaps not for this upcoming race but at one point you should have a go, maybe with everyone understanding that the weather will not be used if it cant be made to work.

Cheers

Have you tried since the recent performance tweaks s397 released? I can run 30 AI cars in the weather and I dont seem to take a hit fps wise.

How could it be a server issue? The weather is generated on each client is it not.

Perhaps not for this upcoming race but at one point you should have a go, maybe with everyone understanding that the weather will not be used if it cant be made to work.

Cheers
Good idea. Tony and I will have a chin wag and sort something out.

Cheers
Will turn on rain but only for your car @Gringo :sneaky::sneaky:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%