Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

It is a bug in AMS when doing 3 races: no matter how long you make the first too, the third one is always 10 mn long. We got it again last time we did 3 races with the superkarts. :)

I remember it has been raised a few times in the official forum but as far as I'm aware, it has not been fixed. I found these two reports with a quick search:
https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/three-races-weekend-third-race-always-9-minute-long.4074/
https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/race-3-length.1530/

Not a big deal of course: it will be fun anyway! But I don't want Steve to take too much fuel...:whistling:
Thanks Alex. You know I would never have been aware of that :) Always nice to have you keeping an eye on me:thumbsup:

Last edited:
alex, i signed up to teamspeak under PROJECT_SIM before i realised its to be under my real name. will this hinder my joining process at servers? hopefuly i can change it back to my name
You can change your teamspeak name at all times when you want to :)
Don't know exactly where you have to navigate to but it should be pretty easy to find!
Apart from that: yes, you're only allowed on ts and on the game server when using your real name on both. But it shouldn't be a problem to adjust it :)

can i get involved in this series? i'll be avaliable every race
How can you know you'll be available when we didn't announced the dates yet? :D Please watch this space as we will be give the details there.
alex, i signed up to teamspeak under PROJECT_SIM before i realised its to be under my real name. will this hinder my joining process at servers? hopefuly i can change it back to my name
Yes, you need your real name in TS and yes you can change it. Have a look at this tutorial to know everything you need:
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here

Sign me up pls :)
You're in Johnny! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline