rF2 *Special Event* FIA WSC Group C - Fuji Film Cup '90 - Fri 30 December 2022 (Including real life race watch-along!)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That's what I realized when I did my second stop as well, that my 3-stop was a bad choice. Obviously I would've been slower on track, but 6 laps before the finish, I had a 76 second pit stop, and then pit-in & pit-out added to that... I ended up 1m26sec behind @Jan Larsen . I wouldn't have beaten him, but that 3rd stop cost a lot :p

Very happy to see you back again Thomas! :) Hope to see you one track more in 2023! :)
I definitely plan to be at the start regularly this year!

Green flag whilst in the middle of the chicane caught me out and I didn't know if we could overtake or not.
If I'm correct you can pass the car that is on the same row as you but not any car in a row ahead before crossing the line, otherwise you'll get a penalty.

Re-quoting this today. When we use the PrivateQuali - No Safety Car (so, Friday events). This is the setting:

Code:
PassingBeforeLineOval=0 // Whether passing is allowed on starts and restarts before the start/finish line; default=0, possible values are 1=passing on right is legal, 2=passing on left is legal, and 3=passing anywhere is legal.
PassingBeforeLineRoad=3

So on a road course passing anywhere is legal for us :) Though, I would advice people to be sensible and rarely throw it on the inside or outside before the start/finish straight!

Ok. I did one more render. Here's all that showed up on the server, including the DNS of @Interslice :)
I also learned that Sauber 31,34,37 is the same car. 32,35,38 is the same car and 33,36,39 is the same car :p

RD-rF2 Version:
dKr8u9l.png

Clean Version:
lbRdNei.png

EDIT: It does look great when there is a lot of different liveries :)
EDIT2: Added a second version.

Ok. I did one more render. Here's all that showed up on the server, including the DNS of @Interslice :)
I also learned that Sauber 31,34,37 is the same car. 32,35,38 is the same car and 33,36,39 is the same car :p

RD-rF2 Version:
dKr8u9l.png

Clean Version:
lbRdNei.png

EDIT: It does look great when there is a lot of different liveries :)
EDIT2: Added a second version.
Supercool!!

And sauber started with 4 works cars, not cheap LOL

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back