AU Special Event: Enduro lite MetalMoro AJR @Road America - Sun 03DEC17

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Clubs & Leagues' started by Jamie, Nov 27, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 03-12-17
  1. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +599
    wtf

2. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Im sadly staying signed in.

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +599
    you idiot!

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Pappa_G_27

Pappa_G_27
    Premium

Ratings:
    +62
    Ended up having to work, but should be done by 8! Thankfully working from home so should be able to make it. Better get some pit stop practice in as well!

5. JozsefAcs

JozsefAcs
    Automobilista Unofficial - discord channel staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    sorry guys i cant make it :(

6. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Proudly Politically Incorrect.

Ratings:
    +299
    Sorry guys, pc or net crash. Just turning lap 10 and yapsI and Fred dissapeared from mirror, then reappeared in front and everyone disapearded from map.

YapsI, sorry about the couple of close shaves and a bump, good battle.

Shame, was comfortable and enjoying that.

• Beer Beer x 2
  7. KODIAK

KODIAK
    V8 Supercars is the best! Premium

Ratings:
    +114
    I hope someone recorded the race. woke up and joined TS only to find out I was an hour too late.

probably should have said something because you guys were doing a restart, but eh.

hope to see more AJR races

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  8. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium

Ratings:
    +261
    No worries mate, I assumed something went wrong with your internet because i was giving you plenty of space.

Fun race and fun "fights". Good nights for aussies and good day for the europeans!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Brilliant racing behind you guys. Only one little warpy bump over the 6 or 7 laps you guys were battling.
    Great pace Nick bad luck with the net

• Like Like x 3
  10. Pappa_G_27

Pappa_G_27
    Premium

Ratings:
    +62
    Thanks for the race everyone. Great battle with Ashley early on, then at the end with Steve and Yapci.

Really struggled with concentration during the second half of the race. After a massive day of work, a 1.5 hour race was a bit much I think. Way too many mistakes after a solid first half of the race when I was sitting in 3rd. Felt like I had some good race pace early on, but that all fell away.

hope I didn't cause Matteo too much damage when I locked it up into turn 4, and went spinning through on the inside. Did you end up running into me, or manage some avoidance? I wasn't even trying to pass you as I knew you were quicker, just snatched on the brakes as I slightly missed my brake mark due to some lack of concentration.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Im a happy sim racer knowing that I dragged that Chevy powered anchor to 5th. Hauled it up to 3rd for a while during the race but the motor was just a bit too thirsty to hold it there. Id hate to see the teams petrol bill for the race.

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  12. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Also thanks for giving a rolling start a go!
    After a couple of false starts we got it right.
    I think with practice we can all get it together.
    No weaving on the formation lap, stay side by side and don't fluctuate your speed too much.
    I feel there needs to be a gentleman agreement that there will be no passing at least before the start finish line otherwise it's 4 or 5 wide chaos into turn one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. xdevildog

xdevildog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +139
    Thanks for restarting the second round of training, I almost stayed out.
    The last three or four races finish on the wall and I would like people to reflect a little on their actions.
    I think a little patience and above all concentration would not be any more, or what started as a diversion would cease to be.
    Some go faster if, but that does not mean you have to step aside so that it happens or end your career. If I take someone ahead of me, I will always wait for him, or if I advance him like last week (J.Talbot) with an accident and a yellow flag that I hardly saw, because he has to lift his foot off the accelerator.

It's just my opinion, Carlos.

14. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium

Ratings:
    +261
    Mate did I touch you in the last ones?? I really didn’t feel any touch. Basically I though you lost the rear...

Antonio said that he had lag problems with me so maybe is ping related but in my side it felt like nothing happened. Sorry anyway.

15. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium

Ratings:
    +594
    Aussies and Europeans racing on the same server, you gonna get 300ms ping. A car can move around a lot in 300ms and the netcode isn't flawless. This happens :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +388
    Did we hit last week Carlos or did I read that wrong?

17. Fred Locklear

Fred Locklear
    Moving bollard Premium

Ratings:
    +739
    Not Enuff sleep. Was still trying to wake up and missed all of practice. Finally put together a decent lap at the end of qualifying.

I think we were a bit tentative on the parade lap, saw someone to the right start to arm t, and I hung back a little. The game is a bit hasty in penalizing for not being closer. Got swamped at the beginning but it was a long race. Started to claw back but had an off or two took a little damage and got tentative.

Got out of pits a few sec before Jamie then tried to turn it up a bit. Knocked 0.7s off my best lap but he was a still a coming. Then I lost it once or twice while pushing ant the tires were going off. Struggled the last 29min because I got really tired but eventually finished.... With about 20L too much :).

I can blame lack of sleep and trying to get used to new gear, but I should have done better...

• Like Like x 1
  18. xdevildog

xdevildog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +139
    Of course not Jeremy, just try to explain that I forward you with a yellow flag and stop gas so that you will recover your position. It gives me that the Google translator is a totally bullshit
    ;)....

• Beer Beer x 2
  19. orlando ferrara

orlando ferrara

Ratings:
    +0
    Sign me up!

20. Fabrice Bourguignon

Fabrice Bourguignon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +149
    Australian schedules, race already done ;)

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1