Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sign me up please. I will get up for this one now that I realize 0900 GMT is like 0300 here:confused: If the real world F1 boyz can do it, well so can I (maybe?). So help me out guys, your racing at 0900 gmt Sunday, this it your time right? You guys are 14 hours ahead of me, so what day is that to me? Saturday or Sunday? So confusing:roflmao:
This might help Luke
Our event will be in the early ours of Sunday morning for you. From your description I think you have it sorted. :thumbsup:
GMT is not our time, it’s a world standard.
Our time is based on AEDT. (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

I am not able to download the car or track mod, I don't know why? Since the New and Improved website update nothing seems to work correctly! Using RD is becoming very annoying: hard to find races to enter (used to be easy just go to calendar view), now I can't download mods for an upcoming race. Oh and I also can't be critical, because I might be attacked by the staff! Well we Americans (that have balls) will say what we feel and not be quiet.
Anyone have similar problems with downloads, or have the mean staff cut me off for being critical?
Did you try the links Tony posted above Luke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%