AU Special Event: Cart Extreme @ Road America - Sun 10th November 2019

Luke Maney

100RPM
Premium
Sign me up please. I will get up for this one now that I realize 0900 GMT is like 0300 here:confused: If the real world F1 boyz can do it, well so can I (maybe?). :sleep:

Last edited:

Jamie

APIA RACING
Staff
Premium
Sign me up please. I will get up for this one now that I realize 0900 GMT is like 0300 here:confused: If the real world F1 boyz can do it, well so can I (maybe?). So help me out guys, your racing at 0900 gmt Sunday, this it your time right? You guys are 14 hours ahead of me, so what day is that to me? Saturday or Sunday? So confusing:roflmao:
This might help Luke
Our event will be in the early ours of Sunday morning for you. From your description I think you have it sorted. :thumbsup:
GMT is not our time, it’s a world standard.
Our time is based on AEDT. (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

Luke Maney

100RPM
Premium
I am not able to download the car or track mod, I don't know why? I click on the download tab, but nothing happens. Maybe its broken, I don't know, any help would be appreciated:).

Last edited:

Jamie

APIA RACING
Staff
Premium
I am not able to download the car or track mod, I don't know why? Since the New and Improved website update nothing seems to work correctly! Using RD is becoming very annoying: hard to find races to enter (used to be easy just go to calendar view), now I can't download mods for an upcoming race. Oh and I also can't be critical, because I might be attacked by the staff! Well we Americans (that have balls) will say what we feel and not be quiet.
Anyone have similar problems with downloads, or have the mean staff cut me off for being critical?
Did you try the links Tony posted above Luke?

Neilski

2000RPM
Staff
Premium
maybe they have locked me out
Nope.

Our logs show plenty of download attempts by you, most of which failed, but it's not clear what went wrong. The errors are normally associated with problems at the browser end but I can't rule out a server issue.
The logs also show that you successfully downloaded the car at 03:17 UTC (a few minutes after post #23 above) but not the track. Did the file not get saved to disk?
Trying a different browser is certainly good advice and may help us to understand what's amiss.

Luke Maney

100RPM
Premium
Nothing is working. I am using Firefox and can download files from other sites (podcasts). So I don't know whats wrong, not going to give up though, just frustrated right now :mad:.

Jamie

APIA RACING
Staff
Premium
Nothing is working. I am using Firefox and can download files from other sites (podcasts). So I don't know whats wrong, not going to give up though, just frustrated right now :mad:.
Have you tried Tony’s suggestion Luke?

They work fine for me? Did you try a different browser? just copy and paste these links into a browser

Luke Maney

100RPM
Premium

Fred Locklear

Moving bollard
Premium
Unless I fall asleep I will be there :)

Here is my setup, it is a modified version of the one Tim O'Glock posted a while ago. Had to add some wing and rear ARB so I could drive it :). I change the radiator though, it gets too hot at the setting in the setup file.

Edit: Eric can't use it though :roflmao:

Attachments

Luke Maney

100RPM
Premium
Bad luck I guess (But I don't believe in luck)? So its race time and I close down Teamspeak and exit the garage to the grid and start my Reynard (yeah right). Ignition on (check), starter button (nope...nothing). Oh crap! So this is a first for me in over 500 races, never have I been on the grid and couldn't start the engine. First my browser craps out and won't let me download the car and track mods, then I only have a few hours to practice (didn't find this race till late in the week because the calendar is inoperative), then I just sit there on the grid watching you guys follow the pace car around on my mini map. So I exited to the pits hopeing it would let me start from the pits but the green light didn't come on as you guys blasted by.

Oh well, at least I now know I can get up at 3am for a race :O_o:

Tony

APIA RACING
Staff
Premium
Bad luck I guess (But I don't believe in luck)? So its race time and I close down Teamspeak and exit the garage to the grid and start my Reynard (yeah right). Ignition on (check), starter button (nope...nothing). Oh crap! So this is a first for me in over 500 races, never have I been on the grid and couldn't start the engine. First my browser craps out and won't let me download the car and track mods, then I only have a few hours to practice (didn't find this race till late in the week because the calendar is inoperative), then I just sit there on the grid watching you guys follow the pace car around on my mini map. So I exited to the pits hopeing it would let me start from the pits but the green light didn't come on as you guys blasted by.

Oh well, at least I now know I can get up at 3am for a race :O_o:
we thought your internet crapped it because you dropped from TS and was standing on the grid, we were waiting for you to get back in to the race so we could restart but you didn't come back to TS? did your TS not restart?

Fred Locklear

Moving bollard
Premium
Too many friggin mistakes. Just kept losing the back end coming out of the slow corners. had to pit early because lost the nose cone, spin some more, forgot to turn off damage repair on second pit, there goes 20 or so sec...then miscalculated the amount of fuel I needed to add so I waited for eric to finish before I crossed the line :)

Top Bottom