Special Event: British GT 2H of Brands Hatch - Friday 26th July 2019

bhgt5.jpg

More Endurance Racing! Get into the summer vibe, come and race with us to the sunset of the RaceDepartment 2H of Brands Hatch!

Our second RD Special Event has arrived: Brands Hatch is an unforgiving track, where there isn’t much room for error – combine that with the evening sun going down and you’ve got yourself a challenge!

Think you have what it takes to fight for the win? Not sure you do, but still want to get in the battle? Then go ahead and get signed up today!

How do I register for the race?
Head over to this link, or to the ACC Racing Club and just post your signup in the event thread.

When is the event taking place?
This event takes place on Friday, July 26th 2019 and starts at 18:30 UTC. It starts half an hour earlier than you might be used to since this event is a long one.

What cars are you using?
All of the cars present in Assetto Corsa Competizione are available to be used! That means you are free to pick any of the GT3 cars, as well as the Porsche 991.2 GT3 Cup and the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO.

bhs1.jpg

If you fancy some good fun, a test of your endurance driving skills and awesome, clean racing, head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club sub forum and sign up to get in on the action! Remember, consistency is key.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then show me a system were you can drive with nearly 60fps and rtx... the pics are only show...

Your request leaves out a key variable: at what resolution?

Mine.
Asus ROG 2080ti 11gig ram OC
Intel I9 9900k
Corsair Dominator 32gig RAM
Samsung m.2 970 Pro 1tb SSD
Fanatec Podium DD2
Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals
Fanatec Clubsport F1 2018/19 steering wheels

Any questions ? :)

Your response leaves out a key variable so yes, I have one question: at what resolution? Also, your wheel and pedals of choice have no bearing on FPS.

Your request leaves out a key variable: at what resolution?

Your response leaves out a key variable so yes, I have one question: at what resolution? Also, your wheel and pedals of choice have no bearing on FPS.
Of course I am well aware that pedals and wheel have no bearing on FPS. Resolution: 2k. Monitor ROG MG279Q 144hz 5ms.

I must be missing something. That picture is obviously not from ACC, and Ray Tracing is not even implemented yet, so why are we discussing about what system can run what game at what resolution with RT on at 60fps?
Sometimes I wonder: What is it that makes simracers enjoy stupid arguments so much?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%