ACC Special Event: British GT 2H of Brands Hatch - Fri 26th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Maybe - Bourke ended my race, Champalampalmpa was the first guy.

James first of all Im sorry for the touch. In T3 you decided to take the outside and pass there. My tyres were not in optimal condition and despite me trying to give you space slowing really down, i slid to the outside. We barely touched and to my eyes its a clear racing incident yet its only my fault.?

Im sorry but in a 2 hour long race, you dont risk a move in T3.

You should also remember that at the very start of the formation lap you bumped into me -for which i said nothing and carried on-.

I think the rest of the guys can confirm that i gave plenty of room and tried to accomondate side by side racing.

Anyway sorry again, as it wasnt intentional.

At the very end my tyre exploded so thats why i stopped.

I had great battles with Ricardo and the rest of the guys and most of the blue flags were ok.

Thanks for hosting and giving us the chance to race for a challenging 2 hour race.

James first of all Im sorry for the touch. In T3 you decided to take the outside and pass there. My tyres were not in optimal condition and despite me trying to give you space slowing really down, i slid to the outside. We barely touched and to my eyes its a clear racing incident yet its only my fault.?

Im sorry but in a 2 hour long race, you dont risk a move in T3.

You should also remember that at the very start of the formation lap you bumped into me -for which i said nothing and carried on-.

I think the rest of the guys can confirm that i gave plenty of room and tried to accomondate side by side racing.

Anyway sorry again, as it wasnt intentional.

At the very end my tyre exploded so thats why i stopped.

I had great battles with Ricardo and the rest of the guys and most of the blue flags were ok.

Thanks for hosting and giving us the chance to race for a challenging 2 hour race.
No worries.

I didn't think it was risky as I was faster, had a clear line and you had loads of room on the inside.

But, yes it was a racing incident.

Formation lap. I was pushed from behind, you were stationary for ages after the guy in front.

No worries.

I didn't think it was risky as I was faster, had a clear line and you had loads of room on the inside.

But, yes it was a racing incident.

Formation lap. I was pushed from behind, you were stationary for ages after the guy in front.

I was stationary cause the guy in front wasnt moving...

As for the move for my taste it was oportunistic but each to his own.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%