ACC Special Event: Blancpain GT 2.4 Hours of Spa - Friday 5th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Can’t seem to get on teamspeak though the link on web site .it works for me cause I use it in another league

have you setup the server correctly?

upload_2019-7-5_19-38-3.png

Really bad race for me qualy on 3rd on the grid then my game freeze for maybe 20 seconds then i need to start from pits with half a minute behind the leader and then i crash at radillion:( dont want to destroy the races from other guys so i decide to leave the race. But thank you @Ricoow to host this amazing event hope to see more of these. :)

1st thanks for organizing this event. I have been wanting to see how ACC and my rig worked together in a full blown race. Happy to say all went well in that respect.

Race however......came in late from taking the wife to lunch here in the US. So jumped in just prior to Qualy and my setups were not saved?? And Im too old to remember that stuff so was scrambling. Noticed that nothing I did saved a setup? Anyone else have that issue?
Anyway started last I think but made up ground on a few that clearly were not ready to be on track. I even had one driver coming out the pit lane on the wrong end and cut in front of me......oh ya!. But car was ok just a bit slow. Made my up to 15th i think and then decided to try a pit stop. That went well until i pulled into the pit box and nothing happened....nothing worked? And so that was that no fuel no go. But all else worked well.
Thanks again.

It was a nice race for me on a single stop strategy... until I lost it and went into the wall, badly damaging my car and making it basically undriveable, so bye bye to any chances of doing something interesting, and due to being on VR on a hot day, I could not find the will to continue. Sorry about that, because I really like to finish all my races.

It was great though, the immersion when the sun was setting and then during the night was incredible on VR. I may need to move to some scandinavian country :D

- Race and orga :inlove:
- Driver and fairness :inlove:
- My wife if you forget to turn off the light in the room because you have a nightrace and you call her and calls and calls and calls and nobody is comming :confused::O_o::ninja::cautious::confused:
- and then she came and clicked :inlove:

Start P18 and finish P10 :)

Thanks for this race and pls ... AGAIN on MONZA :geek:

Alright, this kind of race is a great way to start my holidays. (or at least preparing them)
I'll be back for racing somewhere around August 18th-ish

Cheers fellas!

Thank you very much guys for the race. It was my very first endurance race and my first event on RD. I finish the race last, out of feul at Blachimount on final lap :confused:
I'll learn more to driving better. See you on next race. Thank you againg :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years