ACC Special Event: Blancpain GT 2.4 Hours of Spa - Friday 5th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Okay, now I'm premium, happy to help Race Department, great simracing place. Thanks for your help :)
Welcome to the club then! I am going to ask you one last thing, please set your real name in your profile. You can do this top right of the site under account and the select personal preferences (it's visible only to premium members). I hope you are going to have a great time here at RD.

Just been trying pitstop today...
Man... it's frustrating. Set up in set up beforehand. Get to pit ENG advises to turn off engine, I do so, then just sit there...
Nothing happens
Get bored, start engine up and go forwards and reverse a few times and try again. Randomly I manage to hit the sequence and they start the tyre and refuelling process.
Does anyone have a link to the information on how to perform these properly?
I was in 6th when I pitted but plum last when I eventually came out.

Just been trying pitstop today...
Man... it's frustrating. Set up in set up beforehand. Get to pit ENG advises to turn off engine, I do so, then just sit there...
Nothing happens
Get bored, start engine up and go forwards and reverse a few times and try again. Randomly I manage to hit the sequence and they start the tyre and refuelling process.
Does anyone have a link to the information on how to perform these properly?
I was in 6th when I pitted but plum last when I eventually came out.
Stop in the box, turn the engine off and wait. If you're not aligned properly in your pitbox, the car will automatically shift towards it and the pitstop will start. Once it starts, you can turn the engine back on again so you can accelerate as soon as its done

is it possible to send you steamid64 and a livery.json for the race?
Nope, I do plan on doing this in future club races but for this event I will not. I do not have the time to properly test this and I don't want to risk any issues in an event like this.

Sorry guys I have to step out, to much things coming and I prefer to give my place to someone else in case I can't be there.

Have fun guys I would really loved to do it.

Any livestream planned?

New premium member. I would like to join. Please put me in for one slot.

Thanks.
Another new premium member and I would like to join, too. :)

Finally I made it. :D
Reading club rules - of course.

Hola!!! La inscripción es por acá? Por favor quiero participar!!
I´m sorry but my english is bad!!:(
Well me to RD guys!
I see @Blindeyez already did it, please set your name in your Account -> Personal Details and don't forget to read the rules!

And Hola Carlos, if your English is bad just use Google Translate or something like that! ;)

I will update the list later today as I am currently on my phone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%