rF2 Special Event: Apex GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 12NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I haven't had time to do any practice so I'll have to miss this one sorry guys. Have fun all.
Ok Dave but the server will be up from 7pm eastern with official practice from 8pm for a half hour. That will allow you 1 1/2 hours . With your skills that would be plenty!!
Up to you though, of course

Definitely an amazing race, pretty annoyed with myself for the pit exit move into Ash that was definitely not cool, so apologies again for that.

Awesome battling with Sun, I think he took it easy on me when he was in front but still I had an incredibly good time and I can't wait to see Sun's replay video! Should be a good watch!

Thanks to all who took part!

Thanks Shaun for sharing me a setup. ;) At the start and restart of every race i got several hits from Rasmus Pasche. I can undestand that i may have a little lag since i'm form EU, but i still think that you should drive more carefull into first corner and even longer. I mean 3 starts and in all three the same story :O

Carlos Alba sory for bump in last lap i knew u three were fighting but i didnt anticipate that much of a slow down. Thanks for the race and let me know if i were too laggy if someone can remember.

Thanks Shaun for sharing me a setup. ;) At the start and restart of every race i got several hits from Rasmus Pasche. I can undestand that i may have a little lag since i'm form EU, but i still think that you should drive more carefull into first corner and even longer. I mean 3 starts and in all three the same story :O

Carlos Alba sory for bump in last lap i knew u three were fighting but i didnt anticipate that much of a slow down. Thanks for the race and let me know if i were too laggy if someone can remember.
Oh wow, for me it actually looked like the exact opposite :confused:
I'm really sorry man, I was really careful but got hit, saw some cars flying through my cockpit, strange things happening... :cautious:
After that I asked @Damien van de Velde if he would see me lagging, cause he wasn't for me but high pings to each other. He told me everything was stable and fine. :O_o:

So I deeply apologize, I was so very very careful at the second start, didn't have a car in my rear mirror, kept it inside in T1 and distance to the rest and still I saw cars going through my cockpit. Didn't see a car in front of me actually, just hits everywhere over my wheel so I carried on with 1/3 throttle and things cleared up.

Would love to see some replay from above about that, I don't have one :x3:

Definitely an amazing race, pretty annoyed with myself for the pit exit move into Ash that was definitely not cool, so apologies again for that.

Awesome battling with Sun, I think he took it easy on me when he was in front but still I had an incredibly good time and I can't wait to see Sun's replay video! Should be a good watch!

Thanks to all who took part!
I can assure you I wasn't taking it easy. :roflmao: Epic driving man, that was some awesome action! Intensity ramped up when @xdevildog was in the mix. :confused:

@Cacharraco too close at the end there man, that was awesome. :thumbsup:

@RasmusP Ok. Maybe i writted to harsh, i didn't mean it in any way mean. To me it just looked like i'v got hitted behind every time. I saw all the cars around me and also you in the mirror and it looked pretty much okay, without and weird movements. But since i am not from Australia it probably means that my ping was the cause rather than yours. In that case i apologize for offending and i will surelly stay out of races on Australian servers :/

@RasmusP Ok. Maybe i writted to harsh, i didn't mean it in any way mean. To me it just looked like i'v got hitted behind every time. I saw all the cars around me and also you in the mirror and it looked pretty much okay, without and weird movements. But since i am not from Australia it probably means that my ping was the cause rather than yours. In that case i apologize for offending and i will surelly stay out of races on Australian servers :/
Hey no prob man, it's important to look into these things! :)
Your ping was actually fine for me. I'm from Germany and rfactor (and AMS) are using some "direct connection" that's synchronised by the server. That means that I have the same ping to everyone and definitely not a higher one to you.
So I guess it's another problem, if you were the one lagging at all, not the distance :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%