AC Special Event: 60's F1 @ Monza '66 - Sat 21Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Interesting position of the wheels @Martin Fiala :roflmao::roflmao::whistling:
Interesting_Wheels.jpg

Some image from the start where I set my Ferrari on pole with blistering fantastic lap (haven`t done in quite some time that perfect)

Mod edit (Rasmus): no real names in posted things allowed here. Looked great though so please reupload it without them (CTRL + L) and edit your post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Engage! :D

Screenshot_lotus_49_ks_monza66_21-10-117-19-20-47.jpg

For those interested in what happened, I got a bit too wide not trusting my ability while going two wide with @RainhamIron on the final lap and my front left wheel seemed to got "stuck" in the barrier for a while and I couldn't get away, then the car suddenly came loose unexpectedly, I had to pull it to the left again to avoid taking @RainhamIron with me, hit the barrier again with more force and it just snowballed from there, including a nice little flip and ending with my front wheels pointing in all sorts of funny directions :)

For those interested in what happened, I got a bit too wide not trusting my ability while going two wide with @RainhamIron on the final lap and my front left wheel seemed to got "stuck" in the barrier for a while and I couldn't get away, then the car suddenly came loose unexpectedly, I had to pull it to the left again to avoid taking @RainhamIron with me, hit the barrier again with more force and it just snowballed from there, including a nice little flip and ending with my front wheels pointing in all sorts of funny directions :)
That's the most awesome picture I could ever take in AC :roflmao::geek:
Looks absolutely safe for me! :whistling:
Martin_Flip_Monza_66.jpg

And being at the end of the last lap, I was sure I'd gone past you too early and that you would eventually come back around to overtake me again on the faster high line.
...that is until I saw the massive crash unfolding in my mirrors :roflmao:

I also nearly wiped out into the hay bales while I was looking back :whistling:

Good event Rasmus, had a bit of a bad race, also fuel app told me to put 80 Ltrs in,
( should have given it more thought instead of just filling up with 80 Ltr's )
I had 40 odd Ltrs left crossing the finish. But all in all an enjoyable race.
Surprised it was not better attended though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%