rF2 [SPECIAL] Endurance Series @ Paul Ricard - Friday 03 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sadly my race ended very quickly, I was hit and it pushed me into @GEO147 thankfully George he was able to carry on, but I hit the wall head on, it ended my race ..the server is set at only 10% damage but my car was wrecked :mad:

I hope you all had a good race and plenty of fun :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums in each class :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and Congrads to all the drivers that managed to bring their car home :thumbsup:

Next Friday we are at [Okayama] for a GT3 event, I hope to see you all there :thumbsup:

I somehow screwed up my setup topspeed-wise. Could barely overtake GTE's, that was a huge problem.

Also crashed with a rejoining car, but atleast there seemed to be a very low dmg-value today so I could finish.
I was surprised how long the pitstops of the top 2 took. Thank god it wasn't enough to win, I didn't want to win with that pace :D

Good racing from the GTE cars btw

See you again, hopefully I can do LeMans next week :)

What is the concensus on why we had so much lag? ... or was it me?

There was a lagspike for everybody when someone joined. Unfortunatly it is that way with some mods sometimes.

Was a great race. My car was showing damage front left and rear after turn 1 lap 1 but I seemed to gel with the M3. I had the lead for some time and managed to catch up with Roy after my pitstop but got a drive through penality about the same time which took me back to 3rd.
Really enjoyed it though.

Thanks Craig as always and pity about your punt :sneaky:

I think I found the problem with my connection, it was my router, slowly slowing my connection speed down. I was working the other day and couldn't dl some work files, the guy came out to check and it was my eq. Hopefully I'll be able to see who I'm rac'in next time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.3%