RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try it. It's a constant gear shifting mess.
I cut my teeth riding a Honda CR125 back long long ago and shifting constantly doesn't bother me. Then again I do no clutch and paddle shifts so I can see if your bangin a gear box and clutching would be a aerobic workout.

Another abandonment, today you have shown that you do not know how to make a clean race, thanks to all who hit me, next I will make the same strategy
If you deliberately ram anybody in any of our races you will be banned from all racing, permanently. End of story, no right to appeal. If you have an issue with anybody ramming you accidentally or on purpose, you follow the very simple incident reporting procedure like everyone else. It's what it's there for. Simple.

That aside, thanks for the excellent racing guys! :thumbsup: I'm incredibly sorry to whoever it was that I bumped into a spin at T1. :redface: I wasn't sure who it was so I put myself into last place as punishment. From there I had some excellent battles on my way up through the field with various people. All were great fun, really enjoyed myself. Great race, thanks to all who attended. :cool:

Another abandonment, today you have shown that you do not know how to make a clean race, thanks to all who hit me, next I will make the same strategy

I've checked the reply (not the whole one). You had three racing incidents (touch) nothing more and on one occasion you also touched someone.

It is racing, it happens. It is not that someone rammed you on purpose or something similar.

Nice racing everyone, as for me I don't know where that pace came from (enough for 2nd after few top guys retired/had problems). I drove one race yesterday against AI, and I finished with 40lit fuel starting with 110. It was weird as consumption was much lower than game was predicting. So maybe less fuel also gave me some advantage??
R: I was afraid not to mess up turn 1 in race (starting 5th), but Radoslaw with flying start helped from 7th. As he flew past I decided to go around outside of him in T1. Something happened on his right side so he had to go all the way off track and I just followed his left rear. :roflmao: From there I calmed to the end of lap 1. Then started getting positions back. So I managed to overtake Daniel (I think) and went for Archi and Radoslaw who were fighting ahead. That fight helped a lot to close up and overtake Radoslaw and later with pitting lap earlier we both overtook Archi. After that it was lonely race as Stephen was long way ahead (congrats :thumbsup:), while I managed to pull a gap to Radoslaw behind. But I usually mess up when there is nobody in viewing distance ahead so at least I didn't do it this time. To bad I didn't start recording, I'll need to review the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%