RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you if I can't get a good start and clear track I'm screwed with my setup. I won't be any good if it comes down to dicing it up through the twisties with you all. I make it up on the straights. Should be fun though.

Hate to desert the cup guys, but I'd like to switch to P2. btw the new Spa bus stop is the worst turn in the world, I absolutely despise it.
Class changed
What kind of lap times are people running?
Trying to decide what to drive. Not really finding a groove with any of cars. Maybe 2.
Most are turning laps on the leaderboards, and we discourage posting times here as a general rule of thumb.:)

The server has GTR1 and Procar as choices for this race. Is that right?

Nope. It's a server issue. Sometimes you set the server as it should be, but when you press the save button it re-instates the previously used car class in addition to the one you selected. It's been doing it for months, no fix as yet. This is definitely a GT1 event. :)

I normally live the cup car, but I tried multiple setups, attacked it from all different speeds, and literally couldn't get through there once without spinning. It baffled me.
After loading up Calvyns setup I was able to get through there. Not flat out... no way. But if you stabbed the brakes real quick before you made the right up the hill(while the car was straight) it would do it. I didn’t spend much time in it, but could tell the more I drove it, the faster it would be. Still takes all your attention. Maybe David will schedule another just cup car race in the future.

Additional Notes

There is a mandatory pit stop during the race where you must change tyres, but you are not obligated to use different compounds. You are also free to make as many additional stops as you like.

There are only 20 slots available for this event, and each driver must use a unique livery. Due to the limited grid, please only sign up if you know you can make the event. If it turns out you can't make it then please give at least 24 hours notice so that someone else can take your place. Please sign up ensuring that your chosen livery is available, or you won't be added to the grid.

And for anyone wondering how to load a setup file. You need to go to users then simbin, car setup and paste. It makes it much easier if you already have a setup for whatever track your trying use it on. For example

C/ whatever your name is in system/ users/sim bin/car setup/track then paste. I think that’s how it goes. I have it pinned so...

its documents/my games/simbin/raceroom/userdata/carsetups

keep in mind that you can paste setup in any track folder but keep in mind you gotta adjust filters in game after doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back