RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the late notice but I am going to pass as not feeling close enough to 100%.

See you all next week, have a good race.

Wew, what a race. Off the start I found those hard tyres to be absolutely awful. Seeing how I wasn't going to catch Maney on a standard 1 stopper, I figured hell F*** it, lets throw on softs do an extra stop and run qualifying laps to the end. That worked out perfectly until I spun it with about 10 to go. Maney, you're fantastic at defending, nice job there. I don't know if you knew what my strategy was, but I HAD to pass you there, but you blocked it well.

Wasn't the same without you, David.

Wew, what a race. Off the start I found those hard tyres to be absolutely awful. Seeing how I wasn't going to catch Maney on a standard 1 stopper, I figured hell F*** it, lets throw on softs do an extra stop and run qualifying laps to the end. That worked out perfectly until I spun it with about 10 to go. Maney, you're fantastic at defending, nice job there. I don't know if you knew what my strategy was, but I HAD to pass you there, but you blocked it well.

Wasn't the same without you, David.
Yeah you made me work for it that's for sure, good race, now I'm pooped:confused:.

I recently received a new steering-wheel base after my previous broke down a half year ago, I will see what I can do with these cars maybe tomorrow, despite I have a hard time racing with Formula cars. If I am satisfied, I may apply for a position. ;)

I need to sign up for a premium also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 127 8.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 160 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 224 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline