Speaking of Nordschleife

From what I have seen, yes. Forza's was too wide. Forza 2's is dumbed down and on GT4's the barriers are too close so you can wallride all the way round. Plus Forza's start/finish point is in the wrong place, although that is to give people some space off the start line.

• Eric Soeters

Nordschleife was as far that I know never scanned. I thought they used a combination of track plans, visits, photo's and ofcourse onboard video?

yes i reckon its the best yet altho it cud do with emphasising the hills a bit more but not taking away from it i think its outstanding. i was there in may and got 10 laps done i a wrx subaru b4 the brake pads and discs cried no more and gav up on me!

Hy all!

IMO it's the best and most realistic version i know, but i haven't seen all versions out there. For me it's very realistic!

I recommend everyone to watch all the free onboard vids at http://www.renn.tv/download/ ! The high quality versions can be downloaded for free by clicking at the right side on "Download in besserer Qualität"!
You only need to fill in your e-mail and you'll be sent the download link.

I highly recommend their vid with the "Reader Lamborghini"! There you can see the great atmosphere with all the crowds of fans! This is a thing i really miss at simbins version.
Is it really that fps killing to put in those crowds???

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%