Spark-Renault SRT-01E (Formula E) by Assetto Sim Team and haunetal1990

Cars Spark-Renault SRT-01E (Formula E) by Assetto Sim Team and haunetal1990 0.67

Login or Register an account to download this content
Denni submitted a new resource:

Spark-Renault SRT-01E (Formula E) by Assetto Sim Team and haunetal1990 - The open wheeler with the best sound for Assetto Corsa is finally available!

Team AST and haunetal1990 are proud to present to you the release of the Spark-Renault SRT_01E which is the car of the official Formula E season.
Please note that this release is only a 0.6 version of the mod as the physics is not accurate (not very much data available) and as this is the first mod for Assetto Corsa of our team there may be also other issues.
Thanks to everybody who is involved in this project !...

Read more about this resource...

If you want to have the hands on the steering wheel go to the driver3d.ini (in the data file) and change the value:

NAME=DRIVER:Driver_Body_SUB1
to
NAME=DRIVER:Driver_Body_SUB0

And don´t forget to make a auto smooth normals on the steering wheel. It looks like a facet was set on it which makes the wheel look this edgy.

• Deleted member 161052

This is the best Christmas preesent ever!

Thanks for the update Denni, I hadn't tried your formula e before today's update because of how beta it was but I'm impressed. The sound is great and the overall graphics are getting really good. From my experience with other AC cars it seems like the back end grip might be a little too high and the default car setup seems still a bit floaty. It's possible I just need to play with the setup a bit. Overall, really nicely progressing.

Thanks for the update Denni, I hadn't tried your formula e before today's update because of how beta it was but I'm impressed. The sound is great and the overall graphics are getting really good. From my experience with other AC cars it seems like the back end grip might be a little too high and the default car setup seems still a bit floaty. It's possible I just need to play with the setup a bit. Overall, really nicely progressing.
Thanks. We are still a young modding team and need to learn a lot about Assetto Corsa. For the future we have some really interesting things and we want to make the physics more realistic than it is now.

Physics will always sadly be a grey area for formula cars, there is always a massive lack of information for them and a lot of it will be done to how you can interpret the how it "technically should" be, this sometimes goes well, its sometimes goes horridly

Just tried this mod yesterday; It has some promise but physics seems off a lot. Tyres are completely the wrong size, as well as things like the track width etc. Fix these issues and it could be nice little mod.

Just tried this mod yesterday; It has some promise but physics seems off a lot. Tyres are completely the wrong size, as well as things like the track width etc. Fix these issues and it could be nice little mod.

@Andreas Knöpke Whats the Angry rating for? At me for criticising the mod, or at the mod for needing work...?

Either way, its a shame; its a pretty unique car and thus would be highly entertaining to have it at a decent standard. Even really really basic stuff like tyre sizes are miles off, so it doesn't really bode well for the more complex physics, certainly not a good first impression.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%