Sparco shifter knob for TH8RS

Hi, does anybody know if the shifter knobs of Sparco will fit onto the TH8RS shaft?

Grtz boby

I'm pretty sure you can get it fitted. I ordered just a generic shift/hand brake knob and there was fitters for it, 7mm,9mm,10mm. TH8RS shaft is 9mm iirc.

Upvote 0
Here are the pics of the Sparco TRALICCIO in combination with the TH8RS.

The unit comes with 3 busses that measure 8, 10 and 12 mm inside diameter. They are made out of plastic and can be screwed onto the shifter shaft. Right now i choosed for the 10 mm, which is too loose on the shaft. I taped the shaft to make it thicker. As i do not want to use this knob for the H-shifter plate, i only have to loosen up the three screws to replace the knob by the default TH8RS knob. If i use the 8mm its fitted to rigid on the shaft and its hard to change knobs.

It's heavy, so the inside spring of the sequential plate is a bit underpowered. I wrapped some elastic rubber band around the spring so now it gives much more tension.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the review. I might order one for me some day, or something else from Sparo.

I'm liking that rubber band spring thingy. I find the stick a bit too light, even tho my custom knob (hihihi:whistling:) is very light aluminiun. Gonna try it.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back