SpaceX x Tesla Racing Team

MyTeam SpaceX x Tesla Racing Team Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Well the only problem known by most of the people is that they use other engine than the Honda one. This mod is meant to be used in a Honda motor only, if you want to use it in other motor, you will have to do an ERP installation
I did ERP installation originally
EDIT: Nvm fixed it

Last edited:
heya dude i actually really like your livery the only issue it that you've only set it to the honda power unit so please if you still have the files could you export the files for the other power units to i would love this livery for my stream but my car has a merc engine

heya dude i actually really like your livery the only issue it that you've only set it to the honda power unit so please if you still have the files could you export the files for the other power units to i would love this livery for my stream but my car has a merc engine
No, sorry, i do not have them. Only way is by ERP install

Ciao! Innanzitutto bellissimo lavoro, ma volevo chiederti se in questa mod ci fossero anche le tute per la pit crew e per il pilota?
Ciao, grazie per le tue parole. Purtroppo non ha l'attrezzatura e la tuta da pilota. È un progetto che ho in mente ma purtroppo non ho tempo per farlo. Un giorno potrei tornarci, ma a causa dell'università, per ora è qualcosa di impossibile per me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%