SPA FSR 2012

Wc calendar vote for what races
They dont vote for "drive this track nomather how **** quality it is"

They vote for the calendar, which includes the location of the track and the date. Then the administrators choose the best track possible.

You is not talking on the point of this post, you should read better what people wrtite. The track is extreme worst conditions.

You are not understand what peole write, is not about how much time you use. Is not about what races wc teams is for chosin

Is about this track you and other chose is very bad, i cant see why you are saying you dont understand this? its should be clear for now, no?

I understand perfectly what is being said.

I know how its work, but you simply not care of track quality, is a shame.. You deny to much, is to bad ignorance! And the reply you make, is not respect! I dont talk for this anymore, and sadly yes i know fsr how work

Bastien Gauthier looks the new Copy/Paste writter of Martin Christensen :p
( i had this job before... )

For me, the track is ok. OF course, there is a shock compared to last year track. these are 2 differents versions.
Some kerbs are killers... I won't push wide Huis this time :p ( joke... ) Some bumps like after eau rouge and just before the last chicane are critical.
I didn't test the pit yet.
Maybe a texture update will be ok. If FSR have the time now. ( and prevent guys before :p )
For sure, use non-illegal version is an utopia. we use GP4 version, but micropose crashed so.. :) ( i don't attack FSR )

I agree that it is not the best track out there but i would rather drive something than not drive at all. Since this track is a real challenge to drive since there aint that many ways to drive the curbs on this track.

Also if we wanted another legal track to race on we would probably have to delay the race.

yooo guys i updated the trackcams
Great now
and also i updated the SCN file for the brake marker
icon_biggrin.gif

the file i attached is a rar file for the scn for the brake markers and the spa cams for the trackcams

Please mention Paul Boon for this fantastic update thanx
since i can,t upload rar files i put doc behind file
save this file remove doc at the end of file and open with rar
Then you can overwrite your scn file and the trackcams file
Cheers Patrick

Attachments

• trackcams pat fsr spa 2012 updated brake markers rar.doc
    5.5 KB · Views: 138
Hi guys 1st time trying fsr tonight and have to say i thought Spa was pretty good didnt even think there was problem with anything until seen some comments here. A couple curbs are tricky but by no means undrivable, i learned pretty quickly where i could push onto some curbs and where i couldnt.
I mostly play gtr and can say that in that game Spa is one bumpiest tracks ive every played with gtr still awesome though. This is almost like driving on silk in comparison :thumbsup:

yooo guys i updated the trackcams
Great now
and also i updated the SCN file for the brake marker
icon_biggrin.gif

the file i attached is a rar file for the scn for the brake markers and the spa cams for the trackcams

Please mention Paul Boon for this fantastic update thanx
since i can,t upload rar files i put doc behind file
save this file remove doc at the end of file and open with rar
Then you can overwrite your scn file and the trackcams file
Cheers Patrick
Everyone please take note that you CAN NOT edit the .SCN files on your own.

You must use the .SCN files provided by FSR through simsync, doing otherwise will result in disqualification.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%