Resource icon

Misc Spa-Francorchamps - Spectator Cams 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matthijs033 submitted a new resource:

Spa-Francorchamps - Spectator Cams - New spectator pov camera set for the Spa-Francorchamps circuit

After my first spectator camera set for Monza, this is my second release : The Spa-Francorchamps spectator camera set. In this set you can see your car from a spectator / photographer point of view.

The standard TV sets don't do justice to the real speed of the cars, so i created this camera set. I hope you like this set for one of the best circuits in the world!

PREVIEW Camera Spectator 1.0 :

Install:
1. Unzip the rar file.
2. Go to your...

Read more about this resource...

Doesnt this overwrite the cameras already there? I know you can add more cameras in AC, as many as you want. Maybe you knew that and this is not overwriting.

Cameras look great btw! Thank you. :)

Wow!
This is one great camera.
It adds a completely different dynamic to replays.
I really love the way the car seamlessly transitions from one view to the other and how the Doppler effect follows.
Can this be used to replace the swingman camera in all AC tracks...or do you have to do them individually?
Thanks... by the way.

Last edited:
Wow!
This is one great camera.
It adds a completely different dynamic to replays.
I really love the way the car seamlessly transitions from one view to the other and how the Doppler effect follows.
Can this be used to replace the swingman camera in all AC tracks...or do you have to do them individually?
Thanks... by the way.

Its nice to hear you like it.
I have taken a cameras.ini file and edit all the camera positions, and add 1 or 2 extra cams.
Sure you can make such a set for every track in AC, but ik would take a lot of time.
The way i edit/create a set for one track, takes aprox. 30 min for each camera. Its a lot of trial and error.

Its nice to hear you like it.
I have taken a cameras.ini file and edit all the camera positions, and add 1 or 2 extra cams.
Sure you can make such a set for every track in AC, but ik would take a lot of time.
The way i edit/create a set for one track, takes aprox. 30 min for each camera. Its a lot of trial and error.

On hearing about it in your description above, I just had to go get the Monza one as well.... and it is just as good as this one.
You sir, do great work.
Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%