Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi,

I have a T500RS and I used the realfeel settings but the steering wheel feels like the car falls in to the turn?
Thank you for the sound setting they worked great! Nice tire sounds now!
Any help would be great on the force feedback settings.

Thanks,

Jeff.

I think there are some issues (possibly with the original track too) with bumps - mostly at Eau Rouge but also the approach to the next chicane and a few other places??

This video demonstrates what the (mod) BAC Mono thinks of Eau Rouge - other cars tend to just spin/crash but it actually flies ;0

Any ideas on a fix? Ride height? :)

yah ive tried contacting him. but it seems he hasnt been on in a few weeks. Probably busy with mods.. Or "real life" whatever that is lol..

Hi,
Well, updating to Reiza shaders needs a bit of knowledge of 3dsMax and 3dSimed.
And if you take a look at decrypted original reiza cars, so the meshes (GMT'S) and textures (DDS) you will have a starting point to begin with.
Its too much to explain here, as i'm busy with converting/modding of tracks and cars for over 12 years now.
At this moment busy with another mod, the Porsche Carrera Cup will follow afterwards.
Grtz
RSV

Fernando,

Would you know the setting like this for the T500RS wheel? This was a great write up by you!
Thanks for all your help.
Jeff.

OPTIONS/GLOBAL DEVICE SETTINGS - put these as shown below. Some numbers may seem crazy, but bear with me.
Overall Effects Strength: 115%
Spring Effect Strength: 50%
Damper Effect Strength: 150%
Enable centering spring in Force Feedback games checked
Centering Spring Strength: 50%
Report Combined Pedals unchecked
Degrees of Rotation: 900
Allow game to adjust settings UNchecked <-- this is important in the global profile

In GSCE PROFILE - you may change to your tastes
Overall Effects Strength: 107%
Spring Effect Strength: 10%
Damper Effect Strength: 10%
Enable centering spring in Force Feedback games checked (yes, checked, heresy!!)
Centering Spring Strength: 0%
Use Special Steering Wheel Settings checked
Report Combined Pedals unchecked
Degrees of Rotation: 900
Use Special Game Settings checked
Allow game to adjust settings checked

With the Formula V12s I get a bump which usually causes a spin at the bottom of the dip - with the Formula Reizas it tends to be the top - even the Porsche Challenge cars find it (and it's on both versions of the SPA track listed here too)

Allan Groth submitted a new resource:

Formula Extreme Sahara Force India 2014 - #11 Checo Force India Interlagos 2014 livery

This is the Interlagos livery 2014 for Sergio Perez - enjoy.

View attachment 71380 View attachment 71380 View attachment 71381 View attachment 71382 View attachment 71383 View attachment 71384 View attachment 71385 View attachment 71386 View attachment 71387 View attachment 71388 View attachment 71389

the files have to be extracted to \GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\F_Extreme\Indian Momentum

Remember to backup your original files.

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%