Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thanks for replying Patrick. I seem to have everything running fine now in my modded install, just by deleting those files. So as it is working now I will leave well alone. Sebring is looking mighty fine by the way, great work.

No car specific shader
E2D317S.jpg

Lotus 49 shader
tqLqvK9.jpg

No car specific shader
GqJpqnA.jpg

Lotus 49 shader
Q4sW2Aa.jpg

Just tried with and without a shader for the 49. I cant see any difference. Do you know if the Reiza ones just over ride all other shaders?

Should have gone to specsavers. I just tried with another mod and there was definitely some graphical sparkle missing. So as I said I was doing earlier I will leave it alone :).

P.S I don't know what Reiza have done but my FPS on Sebring and other tracks has doubled, the ones you have updated look fantastic. I will stop spamming this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back