Spa-Francorchamps extra cams

Misc Spa-Francorchamps extra cams 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sunny Sky Speed updated Sky Speed View camera set for Spa-Francorchamps circuit with a new update entry:

new fast_lane and pit_lane files, Sky Speed cam slightly altered on Raidillon.

Hi there, as I was getting somewhat frustrated of the poor AI behaviour at Spa circuit (overtaking seemed almost impossible for many cars), I decided to alter the race line for the AI in search of decent overtaking sections. This fastlane file is not the ideal line for the fastest lap, but it sure improves overtaking capacity by AI with +50%.
So despite improvement, it can still occur that some AI cars tend to stick to the bumper of the car in front, that's still Kunos' department.
Anyway,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sunny Sky Speed updated Spa-Francorchamps extra cams, alternative race line and extended pitlane exit. with a new update entry:

Photographic Camera set (zoom) for detailed car movement, slomo and photo view

And another camera set for Spa, my beloved Belgian sports circuit :)

I tried to create a natural feeling in this camera set with focus on car movement, detail and experiencing the physics.
It is not just complete yet, still somewhat rough on some camera jumps, but I will use your constructive criticism for improving this cam set. So any comments in support thread are welcome.
Below is a vid to illustrate my achievements so far, and for you to use as referrence (use the time line) to back...

Sunny Sky Speed updated Spa-Francorchamps extra cams, alternative race line and extended pitlane exit. with a new update entry:

Fine tuning of the Sky Speed Photo Cam set, more "spectator" feel added.

I revised some camera views and fine tuned them to get a more pro tv cam look but keeping the natural spectator feel and sensation in mind.
Illustrated in vid below, little dog fight between 2 Cobra's (mod and official car). Enjoy... (uploaded in 5 mins)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years