F1 2010 Spa-Francorchamps - Belgium (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Viktor, i'm a huge fan of your set-ups but i race 50% races with fuel and tyre wear etc. The problem I have is that whilst really quick they are seriously (for me anyway) heavy. Can you give me any suggestions for keeping the pace whilst reducing tyre wear without ruining the balance?

Many thanks

I have now tried different setup for over 2hours I think lol and finally found one that I think can do 1:37.9 with a very good lap, at least 1:38.0 though I stopped trying at 1:38.4. That time was with a very bad first turn and also alot in the lap can be improved.

This was for TT. I havent tried if it works good with sims yet.

I have now tried different setup for over 2hours I think lol and finally found one that I think can do 1:37.9 with a very good lap, at least 1:38.0 though I stopped trying at 1:38.4. That time was with a very bad first turn and also alot in the lap can be improved.

This was for TT. I havent tried if it works good with sims yet.
the new configuration which is viktor want to lower my time to 1.37.9 please

Escuchar

OK, after 2 days of improving setups I finally found a setup under 1:42(1:41.936) all sims on all assists off :D. http://i51.tinypic.com/i2q5bt.jpg I dont have time to post the setup right now but I will def post it today, need to go now.

EDIT: Here's the setup on youtube:

EDIT2: It was also very fast in timetrial: 1:38.183 by changing rear spring stiffness from 2 to 1. Improved another 0.013 to 1:38.170 in TT lol but was still fail, could "easily" go under 1:38 that lap. This is a 1:37.9 setup TT.

EDIT3: A little bit faster, 1:41.919 with rear spring stiffness 1 instead of 2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back