Resource icon

Tracks Spa Francorchamps 1958 (AIW) 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Simon Aguirre submitted a new resource:

Spa Francorchamps 1958 (AIW) - AIW update for 58 version of Spa Francorchamps

This is my update of the AIW for the 1958 version of Spa Francorchamps uploaded by Mumbly.

I change the line to avoid (most) of the bumps that made the AI lift o brake where it should not; and tighten the corridors so the cars don't out of the track when they are side by side (they still do sometimes, but less than before).

Here is a video of the beginning of a race with the formula vintage:

You must have...

Read more about this resource...

I think you should check the line WorstAdjust=
You have it at 8.0000 instead of 0.8000 Works great now though.
Also some cars have trouble getting out the pit area when they initially go out, getting caught on buildings and poles. A little nudge helps them on their way though

Last edited:
I think you should check the line WorstAdjust=
You have it at 8.0000 instead of 0.8000 Works great now though.
Also some cars have trouble getting out the pit area when they initially go out, getting caught on buildings and poles. A little nudge helps them on their way though
Good catch, i missed the WorstAdjust in my testing. I will take a look at the pit area this weekend and let you known.

I only noticed the AI getting caught up when I came out a a garage right up the end of the paddock area, and it certainly wasn't every time.
I have been testing this weekend and found that by changing the GarageDepth to 0.5 in the gdb they have less trouble getting out of the pit area. They still bump into each other from time to time but otherwise they seem to be getting out ok.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 230 13.8%