Spa Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Spa Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is this more accurate to use for 2021 (with the Spa 2021 F1 Track Skin from Daniel Paez)? Or does the Spa "Remastered" by John777 make for a more accurate version?

Is this more accurate to use for 2021 (with the Spa 2021 F1 Track Skin from Daniel Paez)? Or does the Spa "Remastered" by John777 make for a more accurate version?
Spa 2021 F1 Track Skin from Daniel Paez is just a track skin so it only update textures (but his last update integrates textures from my extension)

I didn't try John777 remastered Spa, but it seems to be mainly related to lights, shaders and replacing kunos track textures, not billboards. So it should probably compatible with my extension but file ext_config.ini must be adjusted to include both extensions data.

An extension update will be released this week when I will be able to look at 2021 billboards locations.
I hope this would be the most accurate 2021 version so far.

And I will look into John777 compatibility after that.

Regards

Hi, ive installed correctly and i seem to be getting most boards etc but i dont think im getting 100% of everything i should be, The kerbs for instance are the original ones not the new ones? What do i need to do to get this fully working, Have copied the spa folder into the spa tracks folder which is correct

Thanks

Hi, ive installed correctly and i seem to be getting most boards etc but i dont think im getting 100% of everything i should be, The kerbs for instance are the original ones not the new ones? What do i need to do to get this fully working, Have copied the spa folder into the spa tracks folder which is correct

Thanks
Extension folder should be in the spa folder.
To be sure this extension is correctly installed, try to load without any skin and see if everything is fine.

Regards

Extension folder should be in the spa folder.
To be sure this extension is correctly installed, try to load without any skin and see if everything is fine.

Regards
Hi, I've just copied exactly from the zip so everything should be in the correct places, as I say I do get the boards up and sponsors on the ground etc so there showing just the kerbs are the original ones, how do I run it with no skin to test that, does this actually include the new coloured kerbs

Thanks

Hi, I've just copied exactly from the zip so everything should be in the correct places, as I say I do get the boards up and sponsors on the ground etc so there showing just the kerbs are the original ones, how do I run it with no skin to test that, does this actually include the new coloured kerbs

Thanks
This extension add new objects (and their associated textures) but not textures to original track objects.
New color kerbs textures can be included in skins like the one from Daniel Paez :

Pyyer updated Spa Kunos Track - Formula One Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

Update 2.0 : 2021 Grand Prix new billboards and objects

Update 2.0 is a full overhaul which include all 2021 billboards modifications and locations.

It now includes :
  • New stands in Eau Rouge
View attachment 498993
  • New Aramco ground texture in Les Combes
View attachment 498994
  • New billboards and billboards relocation as IRL
View attachment 498995
View attachment 498996
View attachment 498998...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pyyer updated Spa Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

Update 2.1 : 2021 Grand Prix new billboards and objects

Here are some new tweaks and add-ons following saturday qualifying session:
  • New small animated display under the starting bridge
View attachment 499361
  • All breaking signs have now back textures
View attachment 499363

• BWT back texture on Rivage small boards
View attachment 499362
  • Add-ons and reworked Heineken section boards before Pif Paf
View attachment 499364

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is an awesome addition to spa. The only issue I have is the new stands appear too bright at night. I could not find which line in the config works on that.

This is an awesome addition to spa. The only issue I have is the new stands appear too bright at night. I could not find which line in the config works on that.
Many thanks ! :)
About new stands, thank you for taking it up, I took a quick look at it and don't find any issue (it is completely dark at night).
Can you try with other ppfilters or without any skin ?
If it doesn't solve your issue, it probably needs a [MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...] or a [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] section.

As a temporary workaround, you can remove it by just renaming "stands2021.kn5" in the extension folder.

Regards

The lights shining on it appear to be a bit brighter than the other stands. Not a big deal and could be an issue on my end. Could be a filter or a setting.

Hi,
It's not a skin, it's an extension so that's why it doesn't appear in CM.
All you have to do is to copy the extension folder directly to your [assettocorsa/content/tracks/spa] folder.
Texture folder is not needed (only here to help skin creators)
Hope that will help you
Regards

Not OP, but once I add the extension folder, do I need to do anything else to 'activate' it?

Spa 2021 F1 Track Skin from Daniel Paez is just a track skin so it only update textures (but his last update integrates textures from my extension)

I didn't try John777 remastered Spa, but it seems to be mainly related to lights, shaders and replacing kunos track textures, not billboards. So it should probably compatible with my extension but file ext_config.ini must be adjusted to include both extensions data.

An extension update will be released this week when I will be able to look at 2021 billboards locations.
I hope this would be the most accurate 2021 version so far.

And I will look into John777 compatibility after that.

Regards

Where is this ext_config.ini file?

this is great, but my install is missing some detail. IE THE ROLEX curb and other curbs etc. All i did was unzip into AC root directory. Most of the extension works.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 473 39.0%