Spa Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Spa Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pyyer submitted a new resource:

Spa Formula 1 Kunos Track Overhaul - Not just a simple skin but a complete overhaul of Spa Kunos Track Billboards

Just a few days before Belgian Grand Prix ! :)

This is an extension which add tons of 3D objects and new textures slots for :
- completely separate billboards sections
- individual bridges
- breaking signs

Sections and billboards are based on the 2020 Formula 1 Grand Prix, an update will be done if needed for the 2021 Grand Prix.

For modders and skinners, you are greatly welcome to use this extension for your work, just link to this page.
Textures Folder is included in the resource to...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work on the signage and bridges!

But in my opinion the outside of the track should be adjusted to match the inside a little more, the contrast between the 2 is just too much.

I re-did most of the track shaders in my overhaul, but could work well with your new signage :)

Nice work on the signage and bridges!

But in my opinion the outside of the track should be adjusted to match the inside a little more, the contrast between the 2 is just too much.

I re-did most of the track shaders in my overhaul, but could work well with your new signage :)
Thank you :)

Don't know too much about contrast, I think it depends a lot on which ppfilter is used, but feel free to adjust it as you want :)

does anyone else get flickering on the signs when you are heading down to Eau Rouge. The signs next to the house flicker along with the houses windows since adding this extension

I have tested its installation, and it does not work.
I unzipped the two folders (assetto and texture) in the main game folder as you said and the skin doesn't appear in the Content Manager, and if I unzip it in the Spa skins folder the small thumb of the skin is broken and doesn't load.
Normally, if CM doesn't let me install a skin, I unzip its content in the skins folder of each track and it usually works but here I haven't been able to. It's a pity because I'm sure it's a very, very good job. Can someone help me, please? My apologies for my English language. I am Spanish and I use translator.
Thanks and congratulations for the skin. My respects.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    699.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I have tested its installation, and it does not work.
I unzipped the two folders (assetto and texture) in the main game folder as you said and the skin doesn't appear in the Content Manager, and if I unzip it in the Spa skins folder the small thumb of the skin is broken and doesn't load.
Normally, if CM doesn't let me install a skin, I unzip its content in the skins folder of each track and it usually works but here I haven't been able to. It's a pity because I'm sure it's a very, very good job. Can someone help me, please? My apologies for my English language. I am Spanish and I use translator.
Thanks and congratulations for the skin. My respects.
Hi,
It's not a skin, it's an extension so that's why it doesn't appear in CM.
All you have to do is to copy the extension folder directly to your [assettocorsa/content/tracks/spa] folder.
Texture folder is not needed (only here to help skin creators)
Hope that will help you
Regards

Last edited:
does anyone else get flickering on the signs when you are heading down to Eau Rouge. The signs next to the house flicker along with the houses windows since adding this extension
Do you mean the 3 big "emirates fly better" signs ?
I will review it and will correct in the next update (coming soon... ;))

Hola,
No es una piel, es una extensión, por eso no aparece en CM.
Todo lo que tiene que hacer es copiar la carpeta de extensión directamente a su carpeta [assettocorsa / content / tracks / spa].
La carpeta de texturas no es necesaria (solo aquí para ayudar a los creadores de máscaras)
Espero que te ayude
Saludos
Now it works perfectly!
I'm new in the SIM Racing and MODS world, and I only understood that skins existed, but in this case the extension replaces the original Kunos base.
You have done very, very well. I loved it and I follow you for new extensions and skins that you can model in the future.
Great job!!!! You are awesome! Thank you so much for your quick response and clarification.

here is a video showing it.
OK it's probably due to drawing distance and overlapping textures.
That will be corrected in the next update.
As a turnaround, you can add these lines at the end of the assettocorsa\content\tracks\spa\extension\ext_config.ini

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE = spa.kn5
HIDE = Box056

Please tell me if that solves your issue...

Pyyer updated Spa Kunos Track - Formula One Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

NEW Ground adds - Animated pit lane display - Pirelli breaking signs

What's in this update :
  • New Rolex ground texture in La Source
View attachment 496813
  • New Heineken ground texture in Les Combes
View attachment 496814
  • New Pirelli ground texture in Bruxelles turn
View attachment 496815
  • Pirelli breaking signs before Pouhoun
View attachment 496812
  • Animated pit lane display (required stFlow)
View attachment 496821

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not a big issue, only a tip to make your config easier: you can make 1 section from the first 5 sections in ext_config:
Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE = spa.kn5
INSERT = billboards2020.kn5
INSERT_AFTER = Object821
HIDE = Object240, Object411, Line8657, Box056
For CSP this makes no difference, just wanted to point it out :) .

Last edited:
Not a big issue, only a tip to make your config easier: you can make 1 section from the first 5 sections in ext_config:
Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE = spa.kn5
INSERT = billboards2020.kn5
INSERT_AFTER = Object821
HIDE = Object240, Object411, Line8657, Box056
For CSP this makes no difference, just wanted to point it out :) .
Thanks ! Useful ! Will be changed in next update ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%