Spa F1/GT3 AI and DRS  2021 - Singleplayer only

Misc Spa F1/GT3 AI and DRS 2021 - Singleplayer only 0.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
max kagan submitted a new resource:

Spa F1/GT3 AI - Singleplayer only - Updated ai, sidelines, surfaces and drs for Spa track

Similar surface update as was done with the imola track as some areas treated as carpet have been updated to painted concrete.

Be sure to use a separate track folder than the one you will use online due to surfaces.ini change

AI pace is in the 1:44s with fastest times in the 43s.

hold shift on sim load to load ai spline and sidelines correctly

View attachment 468136
View attachment 468137
Target times
View attachment 468141
Ricciardos 1:47 was on...

Read more about this resource...

Hey mate, i used only your left and right csv with my ai line but i have to hold the shift button every time i load Spa. If i don't do it every time ac resets the sidelines. Do you know why?

Hey mate, i used only your left and right csv with my ai line but i have to hold the shift button every time i load Spa. If i don't do it every time ac resets the sidelines. Do you know why?
I get that behavior on some other tracks as well. I think it might have to do with sidelines being baked into the track file from the editor. I have gotten into the habit of holding shift when I am using my sidelines. If you find out why it keeps happening let me know

I get that behavior on some other tracks as well. I think it might have to do with sidelines being baked into the track file from the editor. I have gotten into the habit of holding shift when I am using my sidelines. If you find out why it keeps happening let me know
It was the payloads.bin file...
Delete it and it will be ok...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%